Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Budget Inn South Lake Tahoe(Lake Tahoe (California))
View Hotel
Days Inn South Lake Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)
View Hotel
Travel Inn(South Lake Tahoe)
View Hotel
Tahoe Beach and Ski Club(South Lake Tahoe)
  • Pool
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)
View Hotel
All reviewsview of the lakepatio doorscvs pharmacybedroom condofree hot chocolateprivate beachhot tubtop floorfull kitchenthird floorroom was largefire pitshort drivebit datedemerald baytahoefireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed in a condo on the first floor, right on the beach. The views were amazing of the lake, mountains and sunsets.
The room was a 1 bedroom, with a kitchen, we stayed for two nights and enjoyed it. A short walk away was Heidi's for a wonderful breakfast every morning.
The property was well maintained and the staff nice and helpfull. I would stay there again if I am ever in Tahoe.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Couldn't be happier with our stay. Great updated rooms, awesome views, and its location is good too. Everything is close, but your not right next to the busy roads. This is a hotel I will definitely be coming back to.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank jainaking
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We came to Lake Tahoe for our fist time. We rented a condo online and when we arrived it was nothing like we thought it was. We stayed one night and went to find another place to stay the next day. We came across the Lakeshore Lodge and were very impressed. The staff was very helpful and the condo they rented us was perfect. My daughter loved the spiral stair case going up to the loft. The view of the lake was amazing as well! We enjoyed ourselves so much that we decided to stay an extra night. The condo was reserved but they were able to put us into a hotel room and it was still very nice with an incredible view. We look forward to our next trip to Lake Tahoe and we will definitely stay here. Thanks,

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shawnp4
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We just checked in and initially were very disappointed with what we saw. The property is located Ina parking lot behind a CVS and the population is primarily families with youngsters. It was loud, rambunctious and... Did I say load? Then, we saw the view! Spectacular. Thus, we realized, if you are a family... This is your place... Not ours! The condo on the 1st floor afforded great access to the "loud" bar-b-que pit, beach and pool. Again, may be perfect for you! The staff was nice, the condo clean and the amenities acceptable. Lake Tahoe was the reason we came and it was breathtaking. Make sure this place is for you. If so, you will love it. Tell the kids we said... Party On- Garth!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LarryWilder
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My 86 year young folks and I checked in last Sunday for a 5 night stay. While on the beautiful deck of our lakefront condo that afternoon, my mom had a medical emergency which required an over night stay in the hospital. We had to return home after one night. When I asked about a refund there were no questions asked and I was quickly granted full refund for the remaining nights we had booked. Their only concern was the health of my mom. I would highly recommend this jewel of a lodge! The hospitality is welcoming, friendly and helpful. Our lower level, one bedroom condo was guaranteed for my handicapped dad back in March. Heavenly in every way! We will return to this first class lodge.

Room Tip: Condo #134 on the end is absolutely perfect.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family