This is not the newest, biggest or easiest to find, but it is the best place to stay if you want awesome views of the lake and a quiet experience. This was our third visit & we will absolutely be going back. Would not think of staying anywhere else. All of the rooms have lake views so there is no way to lose. The furnishings are great, the rooms are clean, the staff is helpful and friendly. If you need to relax more than the pool, jacuzzi and perfect beach will allow, there is a full service Spa available right at the hotel. It is easy to get to the casinos if that is your pleasure, but the hotel is off of the main highway so traffic noise is not a factor. Sit on your porch or balcony and enjoy the beautiful vista of lake, mountains, sky.... just stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe