Days Inn South Lake Tahoe
Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$139
Americana Tahoe
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$125
Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$177
$157
Hotels.com
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$144
3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$104
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$339
  • Pool
Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$151
Orbitz.com
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
$459
Official Website
All reviewsfree wifione night staywould stay here againski seasoncomplimentary breakfasttahoelakeratessofashampoo
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I came in to town to go skiing and attend a upcoming concert. I had a budget for this trip so I was lucky to find this gem. This place was affordable and comfortable. When I walked in I was greeted by a young woman, she was warm and friendly. She gave me a bunch of coupons for the area, which I put to good use.The only downfall was my room was really cold when I walked in but after I left the heater on for 10 mins. or so it was all better :) my room had all the essentials I needed to survive. They have free wifi and all the channels a girl can wish for. The location was the best. I was able to walk to the lake in minutes, and were a lot of restaurants in the area. The ski lodge was 5 minutes away :D How great is that????
Staying here made my trip extra convenient and fit my budget. Thanks Days Inn :)))

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
JayD_GM, General Manager at Days Inn South Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Hello Natasha H, we extend our thanks for taking time to write us a lovely review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your ski trip / Snow Globe concert while staying at our hotel. Glad to know that you found accommodation our hotel financially reasonable, comfortable and our staff friendly. We do warm up the room with heater before your arrival if there is a reservation and you can also request a heated room if you are on your way to our hotel. I am sorry that your room was not heated upon check in. You are welcome to stay at our hotel on your next visit to beautiful Lake Tahoe area.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
JayD_GM, General Manager at Days Inn South Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Reviewed December 24, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
JayD_GM, General Manager at Days Inn South Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Had a comfy stay, nice breakfast!! and a friendly attendant :) all at a very good price :)) would really recommend a stay with days inn magnitude of satisfaction exceeds the cost incurred for sure :))

• Stayed: December 2013
JayD_GM, General Manager at Days Inn South Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear Taha M,
Thank you so much for writing our first five star reviews :) We are happy to know that your family found our hotel comfortable and clean :) It was our pleasure to attend to your needs, thank you for the compliment :) We are glad that you found our hotel room prices valuable. We are thrilled to have been of service to you. Thank you for recommending the Days Inn. We invite you to our hotel when you visit South Lake Tahoe in the future.

Warmest Regards
Days Inn Team

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stopped for an overnight stay as it was the first place we came across. The front desk was friendly & helpful & provided an average breakfast. The rooms were a bit tired & in need of refurbishment however it was cheap.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the road
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
JayD_GM, General Manager at Days Inn South Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

David,
I would first like to thank you for complimenting us about our friendly and helpful staff. We take pride in serving our complimentary breakfast everyday because we know that having it really means a lot to our guests who stay with us. This is why on a daily basis we make sure that the quality of our items are always up to standard. We have very high standards when it comes to the amenities here with us As we are an economical hotel we do have a better price. I hope your travels bring you back to the South Lake Tahoe area and that you will consider staying with us again.
Jay D and the Management Team