We stayed in townhouse 426 for several days. From what I know, the townhouses are independently owned, but managed/rented out by the resort. So, each townhouse can be very different with regards to style and renovation. Space wise, the townhouse was great, with 3 bedrooms, sleeping up to 8 people. The kitchen was fully stocked with all equipment you would need and I like that the cleaning people came in daily to freshen up the place, and start the dishwasher. The balcony was also enjoyable. I did not like that there was no A/C..upstairs floors were warm and muggy. The floors and carpets should be updated. The walls were covered in outdated wallpaper. It definitely needs some freshening up. They could use some better lighting in the bedrooms. So I would rate the townhouse itself a 3 out of 5. However, I would rate the resort amenities a 4 out of 5. The kids had a great time swimming in the pools, and we enjoyed the tennis courts. There were also kid's activities..such as making tie-dye shirts. We loved being right on the beach and watching the sun set over Lake Tahoe. Wi-Fi was so-so. Overall, we had a great time and thought there was good value for money. Would recommend this place, as long as you can find a "decent" townhouse...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort