My family had a great stay at Lakeland Village in Tahoe. Great location, by the beach and close to all the action. We stayed in a two bedroom with loft townhouse. It was very clean, large with plenty of room. Unit had everything you would need for your stay. Our unit was closer to the street so tended to be a little noisy. Only units that are beach front are three and four bedroom townhouses.
Cons: Even though the unit is large, the bathrooms are small. Also there is only one heater for both floors. Downstairs tend to get very hot, while upstairs is cooler. Furniture is a little dated.
All in all we really enjoyed Lakeland Village and definitely would recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort