We stayed here 3 nights in September when day temps were 75ish. While it's a roomy and nice 3 level lakeview home it does not have air conditioning. The description on the website doesn't let you know this. I should not have assumed that a nice place like this would have it. One bed is downstairs and it was uncomfortably hot until about midnight. The bed rooms up stairs I don't know how anyone could sleep it was so miserable. There are no screens in the windows so opening them is not really an option with all the bees and flies this time of year. So just be warned you will be miserable if you come when it's warm out. The bed is hard as a rock and the pillows sink flat as soon as your head touches. Other than that it was well furnished, nice kitchen, and close to everything. They even have a shuttle that will run you 2 miles from 8 to 11.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort