Spent two nights in this great resort right next to the Lake. Had a one bedroom apartment which was spacious and very clean. It provided the option of self-catering however with so many good places to eat nearby we didn't need to use the kitchen for more than a hot drink. Unfortunately we didn't have a view of the lake from our balcony as this part of the resort is set back from the lake as some of the larger condos have the lake views. Staff were friendly and helpful. When we returned from a day out we discovered the room had not been serviced however as soon as we phoned to reception they quickly sent staff to remedy the error. It's in a good location, handy to bars and restaurants, many within walking distance. The resort itself has pretty grounds, a pool and hot tub, some facilities down at the private beach by the lake and ample parking.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort