I was pleasantly surprised by the 1 bedroom apartment style room we booked. We got the off season deal and booked 2 nights and got the 3rd free. It dramatically reduced the price. A small upset that it did not include a lake view, but the fact that it was right across from "The Brewery" was a definite plus.
*sidenote- If you are at all a beer lover, you must go across the street and try their "Bad A$$ Ale". Beware of the 9.2% alcohol content though, not for the beginner, but very yummy.
Back to the room, since it was our anniversary we really enjoyed the fact that there was a kitchen with all the basic utensils and cookware items. I even called the front desk a few times before we came up from Sacramento to see if they had some items in the kitchen items and the front desk guy was so friendly and courteous. The kitchen even had a hand mixer, which made making whipped cream much easier.
The hotel ground are beautiful. We went for a relaxing stroll to the beach and it was beautiful. Best beach in Tahoe. Beautiful white sand and easy on your feet when you walk barefoot. We went on the Tahoe Queen for a cruise to Emerald Bay and it is a short walk to the dock from the hotel. We didn't even need to drive hardly the whole weekend. If you want to go the to the casinos on the Nevada side though, you will need to drive or take a cab.
We will definitely be coming back again, next time maybe even with a larger group and staying in one of the 3 bedroom condos. Beautiful location, wonderful staff, awesome room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aston at Lakeland Village is one mile from the Heavenly Gondola via a complimentary shuttle service that also transports guests around town. The South Lake Tahoe hotel offers two spa tubs, two outdoor pools (one open year-round), During the winter season, enjoy a Winter Continental Breakfast (Seasonal at the Heavenly Mountain), Kids can enjoy a summer of Kids Camp, and a private pier with boat moorings. Fitness equipment is also available. At this Lake Tahoe resort, a cozy fireplace warms the lobby and every room, where complimentary coffee is available all day, along with a self-serve cappuccino/latte machine (surcharge), cozy in every unit, free wireless internet access and a kiosk of rental videos. The on-site ski shop rents skis, snowboards, and clothing, and also sells equipment. Garage parking is free. Parking passes are required and are limited to one pass per guestroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort