This year marks 50 years of my husband. My family decided to celebrate this event at Lake Tahoe. My husband is interested in fishing, the lake was so necessary. In these places, a lot of good hotels, but we stayed at Aston Lakeland Village Resort.
Reviews of the hotel was the best by our criteria. And most importantly - clean beach.
Early November is not suitable for swimming in the lake, but we had no choice.
Registration was two seconds (so I thought). Very nice young man we all clearly explained and gave useful information about fishing.
My family consists of 3 adults. Therefore, from a large selection of rooms to stay, we chose one bedroom suite with loft in lodge building. Later we did not regret it.
It is very clean and bright room, very suitable for 3 persons (with an adult child). The rooms smelled and were not seen damaged or worn items. My family was thrilled gift from the staff (dry wine of excellent quality, two bottles of water, sweets and crisps). Greeting card was with great views of Lake Tahoe.
Kitchen has surpassed my expectation. We did not eat in catering, and I love to cook. The kitchen is very important to me. So I brought her frying pan, knife and ladle for cooking porridge. It was all done in vain. The cupboards, I found everything you need and a lot of unnecessary appliances for me.
Cutlery was wonderful, from the correct steel. Were also napkins, salt and pepper. Breakfast includes 2 bags of Wolfgang Puck Coffee.
Living Room was comfortably furnished. On the couch was a lot of pillows. In the corner was a wood burning fireplace (we did not use). Large modern flat screen TV offers a great selection of programs. This distinguishing fact from the many hotels prevented us early to go out for a walk.
Living Room and tallow room out to the balcony square. Here, a round table arranged comfortable chairs. You can have breakfast overlooking the lake, or just drink coffee.
The bed was a medium soft and very comfortable. Six airbags - it too. A smell like soap!!
Our son is housed on the second floor (loft). He had his own dressing room with shower (water pressure is weak), and separately located washbasin. Even for the bed pillows were provided 4.5. He has to sleep in modest circumstances, but here it is dug up in blankets, cover pillows and rolled his eyes to the ceiling - is having fun. Above the bed quietly refreshing fan.
We almost got nothing, but something seen.
During the day, you can work in a single room on the first floor on a laptop with a cup of coffee and cream. On the site we noticed two swimming pools with jacuzzi, but the weather was cool.
Bikes - this is a great offer.
In the winter months the hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast.
I think that in the summer time more pleasant. But I do not know if we can once again do such a long journey from Anaheim. But the experience of this trip, we were perfect. We also like a lot of travelers like comfort and coziness, but also can not pay attention to any discomfort when we are surrounded by friendly atmosphere and attentive staff.
Special thanks to the Director General Mr. Jerry M. Bindel, who deserves respect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aston at Lakeland Village is one mile from the Heavenly Gondola via a complimentary shuttle service that also transports guests around town. The South Lake Tahoe hotel offers two spa tubs, two outdoor pools (one open year-round), During the winter season, enjoy a Winter Continental Breakfast (Seasonal at the Heavenly Mountain), Kids can enjoy a summer of Kids Camp, and a private pier with boat moorings. Fitness equipment is also available. At this Lake Tahoe resort, a cozy fireplace warms the lobby and every room, where complimentary coffee is available all day, along with a self-serve cappuccino/latte machine (surcharge), cozy in every unit, free wireless internet access and a kiosk of rental videos. The on-site ski shop rents skis, snowboards, and clothing, and also sells equipment. Garage parking is free. Parking passes are required and are limited to one pass per guestroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort