This was my second stay at Aston Lakeland in South Lake Tahoe. I was very pleased with both visits. The first was during the Christmas-New Year week in 2010 and Tahoe was hammer with record snow. The second visit was late in the ski season (end of March 2012). My first visit was in a 2 BR/2 BA townhome condo with 5 other friends. It slept 8 to 10 with a full kitchen and spacy living area, so we had plenty of space. The second stay was in 1 BR/1.5 BA suite in the main building with 4 people. Both were clean with fireplace, DVD players, flat screen TV's, and balconies.
The property amenities were great. They have a free shuttle that will take you anywhere in the South Lake Tahoe area. The property area is big, so they will pick you up in front of your condo. This was convenient for going to Heavenly ski resort. In addition, they have several heated pools and large hot tubs. There is an on-site ski/snow board rental shop, free breakfast, and free snow shoe rental. Plenty of outdoor parking with limited underground parking in the main building. On property snow removal was excellent. They also have social events like wine tasting and movie night.
The property is on the lake with a beach and centrally located in South Lake Tahoe. There are several restaurants and shops close by and Heavenly ski resort and the casinos are only a 5 min drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aston at Lakeland Village is one mile from the Heavenly Gondola via a complimentary shuttle service that also transports guests around town. The South Lake Tahoe hotel offers two spa tubs, two outdoor pools (one open year-round), During the winter season, enjoy a Winter Continental Breakfast (Seasonal at the Heavenly Mountain), Kids can enjoy a summer of Kids Camp, and a private pier with boat moorings. Fitness equipment is also available. At this Lake Tahoe resort, a cozy fireplace warms the lobby and every room, where complimentary coffee is available all day, along with a self-serve cappuccino/latte machine (surcharge), cozy in every unit, free wireless internet access and a kiosk of rental videos. The on-site ski shop rents skis, snowboards, and clothing, and also sells equipment. Garage parking is free. Parking passes are required and are limited to one pass per guestroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort