My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel. Frankie, their wedding coordinator, was amazing to work with. She did a fabulous job. We have had several guests tell us that the food was the best wedding reception food they had ever had. We also stayed at the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel for 2 nights. It is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in. Everyone working at the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel was very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel to anyone planning a wedding in Lake Tahoe or planning a visit to Lake Tahoe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is South Lake Tahoe's only all-suite lodging option. Located at the base of Heavenly Mountain Resort and moments from world-class gaming, dining, ice-skating, golf, shopping, hiking, biking, entertainment, and lake activities. Our stylish Lake Tahoe accommodations are perfect for families, corporate meetings & retreats, social functions, groups, Weddings, or an adventure vacation. Every hotel reservation at Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel includes a comfortable two-room suite, free breakfast buffet, and a nightly happy hour. Discover this outstanding Lake Tahoe lodging resort and destination, make your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Embassy Suites South Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Embassy Suites