We booked our room in Feb when the property was a Hilton Embassy Suites and were not aware that the owners are no longer associated with Hilton and had changed the name to the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel. We would have appreciated an email notification of the change so that we would not have wasted time trying find a place that no longer existed.
The rooms are dark and outdated, the couch and bed are worn and the reception on the small CRT TVs is fuzzy.
On the plus side, the service was great, WIFI works well, happy hour was excellent and breakfast was above average.
This hotel is overpriced and in need of an upgrade
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is South Lake Tahoe's only all-suite lodging option. Located at the base of Heavenly Mountain Resort and moments from world-class gaming, dining, ice-skating, golf, shopping, hiking, biking, entertainment, and lake activities. Our stylish Lake Tahoe accommodations are perfect for families, corporate meetings & retreats, social functions, groups, Weddings, or an adventure vacation. Every hotel reservation at Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel includes a comfortable two-room suite, free breakfast buffet, and a nightly happy hour. Discover this outstanding Lake Tahoe lodging resort and destination, make your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Embassy Suites South Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Embassy Suites