“Incredible massage!”
Review of BioSpirit Day Spa

BioSpirit Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: BioSpirit provides massage, facials and body treatments that encourage your body and spirit to restore and rebuild vitality and energy. Now offering HydraFacials. Medical grade facial treatments
Reviewed February 25, 2011

BioSpirit is a wonderful day spa...Both my wife and I had massages with Coco Maliya (separate days) and can't say enough positive things about the experience...I came in on a very snowy/windy day and jumped into the steam shower to remove any traces of chill.

I then went into my 80 min "deep tissue" massage - which was absolutely amazing. Coco balanced the deep pressure without going overboard like some masseuses (who think deep tissue = torture).

The place isn't large, but has a very nice ambiance and friendly staff. I plan on returning each time I'm in south shore after skiing.

All reviews
"tension"
in 2 reviews
"skiing"

Reviewed February 18, 2011

Okay - the first day was all about the snowtubing, the sledding, and the iceskating. I was in desperate need of some R&R the second day! The very friendly staff got me in despite a pretty busy Valentine's weekend - and I had the best facial and massage! The steam room was amazing - how did I ever play in the snow without it? Perfect atmosphere - not at all stuffy, great folks, unhurried, yet there was a whole lot of pampering going on. And did I mention the chocolate? My new motto: First Day: Play, Second Day: BioSpirit.

Reviewed February 5, 2011

I took my wife to BioSpirit at the recommendation of a local at Riva Grill after getting perspective from someone other than our hotel concierge. We were in town to enjoy Heavenly for her birthday during superbowl weekend. We walked in and the staff was very accommodating as they up a spot on their busy schedule for us to obtain a couples massage. If you think you've had a good massage in the past, book an appointment here with Teresa or Trish and you'll change all your expectations of what a great massage really is. The price was very reasonable for a resort town. The ambiance easily rivals even the best spas in tahoe, including the casinos! The 50 minute massage seemed to last forever (I'm positive we got a few extra minutes), and with all the extras including a soothing steam room; it was definately worth the price. My wife added the facial, and came out glowing. I'd highly recommend this spa to anyone, but hope it stays enough of a secret so the locals dont kill me!!