WINNER WONDERLAND

“Formerly Shannon's Day Spa” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BioSpirit Day Spa

BioSpirit Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: BioSpirit provides massage, facials and body treatments that encourage your body and spirit to restore and rebuild vitality and energy:
South Lake Tahoe, California
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Formerly Shannon's Day Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I got the Swedish massage, and it was very good. They are thorough with asking questions to make sure you get a good experience. They have a steam room too which is really nice. Very professional and relaxing. Nice atmosphere.

Modesto, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Restful rejuvenation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

We received excellent, courteous, personalized service, from the phone call to make reservations to the welcoming environment and relaxing massage at Bio-Spirit. Theresa explained services in detail and was so friendly and hospitable upon our arrival.

We began with the eucalyptus steam room--aahh--then were greeted by Koko and Kristen for our Couples massage. It was a wonderfully, relaxing experience, tailored for each of us. My husband enjoyed the deep tissue massage while I received the Anti-stress relaxation massage. An added bonus was the Warm River Rocks--sublime--a must for our next visit!

...now if only we had a limo to drive us back to our hotel after such pampering!

Visited September 2012
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

This was a new experience for me - a body treatment. First I had a scrub and then a mud wrap. The gals were very helpful in helping me determine what would be best for my poor skin. The treatments were well done and felt amazing. I definitely felt pampered and everything was done very respectfully. Thanks for the great service!

Visited August 2012
san francisco CA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

My husband & I were able to make last minute reservations for a couples massage. The staff was very pleasant and the space was clean & inviting. Coco & Jennifer gave us great massages. We used to go to Massage Therapy Cottage which has closed. We're happy to have found a new day spa in Tahoe. We will definitely return here on our next visit.

Visited August 2012
San Mateo, CA
101 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 220 helpful votes
“Wonderful Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

My neighbor came home from South Lake Tahoe as we were packing the car and heading up there for a week. He had a great massage and recommended it. So after 7 days of hiking my body was ready for some pampering. Here's what I liked:

1. The receptionist was friendly and familiar with the treatments and who best to schedule you with.
2. The spa is easy to find with plenty of parking
3. They spa is very relaxing and furnished nicely
4. They have a wonderful eucalyptus steam room that I really enjoyed
5. My therapist, CoCo, was fantastic. I went with the deep tissue massage and left feeling great.
6. The prices are very reasonable.

Highly recommend and I definitely will return. Enjoy!

Visited July 2012