“Good food, good price!”
Review of My Thai Cuisine

My Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: NEW OWNERSHIP, BETTER SERVICE, GREAT AUTHENTIC FOOD....
“Good food, good price!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Good thai food, huge portions, nice ambiente. They even replaced the veggies with what we liked best and they were very quick with serving!

• Korean first
  • Slovak first
California
“Great Thai Food in Beautiful South Lake Tahoe”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Thai Benjarong was formerly known as Thai Nakhorn II. It is under new ownership. Flavor and quality of food was very good. Service efficient and friendly. A wide choice of dishes that can be prepared as spicy or as mild as you request. Prices are very reasonable and portions are generous.

It's now on my favorite restaurants in Lake Tahoe list and I'll return often.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank options2go
Pioneer, Ca
“Delightful!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

First of all... the food was amazing and authentic. I asked the owner for a soup with coconut milk
lemongrass, lime & shrimp....it was SO amazing! Keeping a keen eye on the tables, he noticed I was fishing out little bits tomato on to a small plate and said: "Next time..no tomato" I also ordered a Chardonay with a side of ice which I dropped into my glass.....the truth is...I'm very much into wine after being a pourer in Sutter Creek for 3 wineries for 5 yrs....it's just the way I like Chardonay. He walked by again and asked me why would I do that?....and joked that he'd have to kick me out....it was just really fun & delicious.....We will be back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank JudyBuckhorn
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Luch Specials for the WIN”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a great spot for something different, grab a lunch special alot of good food for reasonable prices. The Panag Curry, war wanto soup are my favorites.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Matthew M
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Service slow - Food much better.”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We visited twice during our month in South Lake Tahoe. Obviously would not go back if the food wasn't good. It did not help the first time when the restaurant went by two names. Selection is very good as is often found in Thai restaurants. The Avocado Spring rolls were new to us and a pleasant surprise. All the main plates were hot and tasty. Would go back again, but only when we have lots of time on our hands.

• Visited February 2014