“BEST THAI FOOD OUTSIDE OF THAILAND”
Review of My Thai Cuisine

My Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: NEW OWNERSHIP, BETTER SERVICE, GREAT AUTHENTIC FOOD....
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Have dined here several time and have always found the staff very clean, polite, and helpful. I lived in Thailand for a couple of years and feel like I am back in Thailand whenever we go to Thai Nakorn. The food is always fresh as well as delicious. If you like Thai food at all you must dine at Thai Nakorn.

2  Thank NevVic

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Love the food and services. Went there for lunch a few times, the service was good, quick and nice smile. The lunch special came with soup, good Thai soup too, we had 2 kinds of soup for the different day visited. I love the Mint leaves chicken, and the Pad Thai also good. We also have Panang Curry, we love it.
The place is very small but clean. If you like Thai food and in South Lake Tahoe, at least give it a try and you will know that you make a right choice for your meal.

2  Thank Chiangmai2010
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was an OK Thai place, but not great. We get Thai pretty frequently and the experience here left much to be wanted. The food lacked in spice and flavor to the point it was nearly bland. The service was also fairly poor - several of out orders were made wrong and it was difficult to even get extra napkins even though there were only 2 other groups in the restaurant when we were there.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had a lunch special that was yummy, inexpensive and nutritous. The service was attentive and fast.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great little Thai restaurant, food was delicious and authentic, their lunch special can't be beat as far as a quality sit down lunch for a really reasonable price.

2  Thank Tfal75