“Veggie burgers are delish and Smoothies to fight over”
Review of Sprouts

Sprouts
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Carmel, California
“Veggie burgers are delish and Smoothies to fight over”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Finally some cuisine that reminds you of home...veggie burger had toppings stacked so high that I could barely get my mouth around it.

Smoothies were great - the kids ordered their favorite fruit smoothie, nothing was fast coming to the table - but this was great slow food.

• Visited September 2013

San Luis Obispo, California
“Fresh Healthy Tasty”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wow, fantastic sandwiches made with the crunch, tasty sauce and the best limeade ever. We will be back here each time we visit numerous times.

Visited September 2013
Carmichael, California
“Poor Attitude”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Myself and 6 of my friends were having coffee at a coffee shop next to the Sprouts Cafe on the morning of 09-02-2013 at about 0900. There are two tables in front of the coffee shop which were occupied by people with food from the Sprouts Cafe. The Sprouts cafe had several unoccupied tables in front of the cafe for them to use. I went into the Sprouts Cafe and explained the situtation to two blond women behind the counter who immediately became very defensive and indignant. They told me that we could not use their tables even though our tables were occupied by their customers and they had plenty of room for us to sit.
They also went so far as to tell me to my face that they don't serve food to customers at the coffee shop and tell their customers not to sit there. This is obviously a load of hog wash because I watched one of their servers deliver food to the people at the outside table and when I pointed her out to them they said oh she's a new employee.
These employees have a real super discourteous attitude and this is not a place I would recommend you patronize.

• Visited September 2013
Fresno
“Great lunch place”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Someone recommended this place to us and we loved it. Great quality food and very fresh. The portions are big and tasty and you can definitely feel that you are eating healthy:)

Visited August 2013
Encino, Ca
“45 min sandwiches”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

It took them 45 mins to make two cold sandwiches, no they were not super busy at the time so I don't understand, they made us late to where we were going, they only take cash but there are no signs telling you this so you don't find out until you've made your order and pull out your Credit/debit card to pay.

Although the sandwiches were really good, I don't think they were worth wait 45 mins for, and another 10 mins for the to wrap them for a hike. Not to mention the staff were very snooty.

Visited August 2013