“Best breakfast in south Lake Tahoe!”

Heidi's Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We've been providing top quality local food and service since 1964.Heidi's Pancake House, as our locals have named us, is the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious meal with a group of friends. Not only do we serve breakfast, but we also have burgers, salads, beer and wine. We also cater! Locals love us and tourists do too. Stop by next time you are in the South Lake Tahoe area!
Montebello, California
“Best breakfast in south Lake Tahoe!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We went r
For a late breakfast about 11am. They serves breakfast until 2pm! Awesome for late birds. I had the crepes with raspberries and sour cream. Yummmm the rest I'd oif party was jhappy with their meals real corned need hash. Fresh ground coffee. Eggs Benedict. French toast. All plates cleaned we off! Our Busser rocked! The only thing that made me feel uncomfortable is the lady possibly a manager flagging guests to their table and another. Manager like person discussing issues in the same area. Awkward!

Los Angeles, California
“Gets crowded!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went for breakfast. Good traditional breakfast items. Wished they would serve lunch items before 11am. When we were there it was very crowded, but they moved people quickly, so it wasn't too bad. Service is good, but coffee, tea and other hot liquids weren't piping hot like I had wished for on a snowy day!

Visited January 2013
“Sooo cute inside and out”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I always drive by this place when I go on vacation and I finally tried it for the first time this winter. I might be a little biased because my name is Heidi, but I think its the cutest little place I've ever seen. It looks like a fairytale cottage in the Alps. The only problem is, the food is not so great and it's a little pricey. I think the atmosphere carries a lot of weight in this place staying in business. It's called a pancake house, but I've made better pancakes with bisquick. The portions are large though, that makes up for the price.

Would I eat here again? Maybe...I had a large chili omlette that was decent. But Ihop down the street might be better. I'll still take a picture outside every year though :)

Keithville
“Pancakes for breakfast”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I liked the coffee the best. The food was good, but a little pricey. Most everything is pricey in Tahoe.

Visited December 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Decent but often unhealthy”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We've eaten at Heidis a few times. The first time I ordered a special that was pretty healthy and really good. The next couple of times I ordered off their general menu (omelets, eggs, etc) and wasn't so happy with the greasy food. Seriously, we got a BOWL of butter along with our food. It might be a decent place to get breakfast if you like greasy food, but we stopped eating at Heidis. There are several great breakfast places like Red Hut and Driftwood that are much better and healthier.

Visited August 2012