“Fabulous Belgium Waffles!!! Yummy!!”

Heidi's Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We've been providing top quality local food and service since 1964.Heidi's Pancake House, as our locals have named us, is the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious meal with a group of friends. Not only do we serve breakfast, but we also have burgers, salads, beer and wine. We also cater! Locals love us and tourists do too. Stop by next time you are in the South Lake Tahoe area!
Chino Hills, California
“Fabulous Belgium Waffles!!! Yummy!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great, popular place for breakfast!! Delicious waffles and great bacon and coffee!!
A little hard to access with road construction, but worth it.

Visited September 2012

Mexico City, Mexico
“Austria in Tahoe”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

If you wish to have nice food in a very Austrian style restaurant, yoi have to go there and enjoy. Best in town

healdsburg
“Heidi's is Heavenly”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I loved breakfast. The staff was fast and friendly. Our server obviously loves what she does. I was even offered extra hollandaise sauce for my Eggs Benedict. I was satisfied with the menu prices. Have every intention of returning, if I am in the area.

• Visited September 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is one of my favorite memories from when I visited as a kid. I am happy to say that the food is still great, the staff are still very friendly and the place has remained the same way I remembered it. If you like home style cooking and want lots of choices for your kids, try it!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Sean L
“Good start to the day!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I had the Vikingsholm waffles. Unique flavor - definitely beats bisquik. Fast and attentive service. My fiancé had a skillet and only wished for the veggies to be more fresh.

1 Thank NoOneSpecial12