“Mediterranean Food at its Best!”

Artemis Mediterranean Grill
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Mediterranean Food at its Best!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Artemis, Mediterranean Grill, is the place for the freshest, and most delicious food to be found where else, but Stateline, Nevada. All menu choices are prepared as ordered. Don't be concerned about it's location, for it is unpretentious and cozy. Artemis is located in a plain jane strip mall, but once you taste the wonderfully prepared foods, you will want to return again and again, and if you are lucky to be a local--well I envy you! From appetizers as simple as Hummus and Pita, Falafel, moist flavorful seasoned perfectly, all taste as if you eating on some far away Mediterranean Island. The simple grilled veggie and eggplant pita, was delicious. Prices were surprisingly inexpensive. A small restaurant that fills up quickly. It seems, even with its obscure location people packed this restaurant before mealtime. Don't miss this jewel of a restaurant when in the Lake Tahoe area. The owners are opening a second location in the future.

Savvy Traveler

• Visited February 2014

Phoenix, AZ
“Great food at a reasonable price!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had read reviews of this place online, and decided that I had to give them a try when I was in Lake Tahoe for vacation, and was glad that I did!

Tucked away in a small strip mall that is about 10-15 minutes from the casinos in Stateline, this place is a gem. The menu is authentic, and not at all expensive like so many places in the area.

I had a Lamb Gyros sandwich and Artemis Fries, which I ordered to take back to my hotel room. Even with a to go order, it was roughly a 20-minute wait, which was not really an issue... if anything, it told me that everything was made fresh.

They have a good selection of beer and wine available, so if you did choose to do to go, you can have a beverage while you wait.

It was one of the best Gyros sandwiches I've ever had, and will definitely return next time I am in the area on vacation next year!

• Visited February 2014
San Francisco, California
“Excellent Greek Food and not expensive”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Every time we stay in Tahoe we go here to eat. The food is excellent. Fresh and yummy. Not expensive. But be aware it's a small place that fills up quickly. Go early or you will need to wait.

Visited February 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
“Nice Change of Pace in South Lake Tahoe”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We were looking for something between high dining and bar food. This was a great choice! The menu was loaded with delicious sounding Mediterranean dishes. We had falafel and calamari appetizers which were very good. My sons enjoyed their entrees but my stuffed chicken breast was a little overcooked and dry. When I mentioned this to our waitress she offered to have another dish prepared, which I declined. She was very apologetic and insisted in taking the dish off of our bill and offering a complimentary dessert. I would definately give this place another try

• Visited January 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good food and Nice people!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We ate here as a family.
It's a smaller place that fills up quick. The menu was varied and focuses on Mediterranean food. The food was great and we didn't have to wait long for service either. It's a good place for families too. I plan on returning!

• Visited January 2014