“Delicious wraps, casual dining”

Artemis Mediterranean Grill
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Jacksonville, Florida
“Delicious wraps, casual dining”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I had the veggie pita and it was amazing. My husband had an ahi tuna pita that was delicious. The service was questionable... We had to keep flagging our waitress down, to order, to get more drinks, etc. that wouldn't stop me from going back, the food was that good!

Visited July 2013

“Finally a good Greek salad”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I talked my boyfriend into trying this place and he was glad he did. We had Greek salads and the house special fries. Both were very good. Refreshing on a hot day!

Orland Park, Illinois
“Fresh and delicious”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My first visit to Artemis,can't wait to go back. I was a little worried about the service,but everything was great. We had to wait 10 minutes to sit,but only because we wanted to sit on the patio. They were very accommodating and we didn't mind waiting. The server was extremely friendly and our food came out in a timely fashion. I had the shrimp souvlaki plate,absolutely delicious! The shrimp were done perfectly and so were the vegetables. The pita bread was the best I've ever had,fresh and soft. Also it came with rice with almonds and apricots,delicious and a tabouli salad. The other people in the group had the gyro plate and the ahi tuna pita. They both loved their meals as well. The only disappointment was the calamari,somewhat overlooked,but was served with two nice sauces. Oh before I forget,my dinner also came with a garlic and potato spread. Oh sooo good. Although I made everyone else in the group try it,because it is pretty potent! The waitstaff was extremely friendly and the owner stopped at our table also. We were happy to tell her how much we enjoyed the food! Too bad I have to wait until October to go back!

San Francisco, California
“Great Greek + mediterrean food”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great salads
- great food and good service
- worth the short drive from the main hotel/motel strip
indoor and outdoor areas

Fremont, California
“Most scrumptious and satisfying, even second time around!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We went back to Tahoe the second year in a row and I was really looking forward to going to Artemis since I had THE most amazing Mediterranean food last year. Honestly, I was also a little worried I might be disappointed if their quality went down somehow. But- it was EXCELLENT! I had a chicken souvlaki which was outstanding. Loved everything about it- the garlic potato sauce, the beautifully spiced rice and the chicken itself- so flavourful and yet so subtle. My husband being a vegetarian had the vegetarian souvlaki which was great too, but instead of a chicken skewer, they just added in another veggie skewer which wasn't that special. I wish they'd fix that with something more thought-out. Stuffed tomatoes? I don't know...

The dessert: Chocolate Galaktoboureko was delicious! Slightly different from what I had last year- it was much larger, and accompanied with cinnamon spiked whipped butter- heavenly! All in all, a great experience! My only feedback would be fixing the veggie menu and faster service.