“Interesting food”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Not your typical American fare, nice Mediterranean food and good service. I had a venison burger, but salads recommended.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

The food was just amazing! We tried their spicy fries as the appetizer. Add the dipping sauce and we were so good. The spinach and feta chicken was sweet and perfectly done. The whole meal was just lovely.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We went to this restaurant based on other TripAdvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. We had the lamb gyros, greek salad and Artemis fries and everything was outstanding. The gyros was chock full of lamb - so much that I couldn't eat it all (but my husband kindly finished it for me). The french fries are cooked and seasoned to perfection . . . I tried to determine the seasonings but they were so subtly blended I couldn't single out any one herb or seasoning. The only fault I would find is that the Greek salad could use more feta cheese; otherwise, a perfect meal and very inexpensive, at $40 for 2 of us including 2 craft beers and a glass of wine. Definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

The kabobs of lamb were tasty, tabouli salad good, but the garlic sauce was too much; just couldn't take it - but the waitress warned me.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

They have a menu for vegitarians to non! Guaranteed to please your palate! My favorite is their Fallafels! They are filling and very tasty! I also like the baklava! yum worth the experience food is awesome