“Pleasant stay”

Boat Dock
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dana G
Quartz Hill, California, United States
“Needs a lot of TLC”
Reviewed June 26, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great location at the end of the cove but be warned.....there are a lot and I mean a lot of mosquitoes! We couldn't sit out on the balcony because we were eaten alive! The house doesn't look as well kept as the picture's you see advertised. The house was run down and in need of new paint outside and the back decks could use a new coat of deck paint. My brother-in-law got splinter's twice! The downstairs screendoor was broken. Someone came and fixed the upstairs broken screen door. The spa water was dirty and smelled like pond water. The foosball set you see in the picture doesn't have a foosball included, instead there was a golfball. The carpet was full of stains, some dog pee, some food and it stunk! I also saw what looked like a cockroach in one of the downstairs bedrooms. The home doesn't have air conditioning so it can get uncomfortably hot upstairs on a warm summer day. They do provide fans, however one of the fans control was broken so we had to keep it at one setting. The master bedroom faces the main street so it can get noisy at night with cars going back and forth.
The home is located in an area with amenities such as a private beach, indoor/outdoor swimming pool and a basketball/tennis court. However, to use these amenities you do have to pay a $7.00/a day fee.
I have stayed at a couple of Tahoe Vacation homes in the past and I have to say this home was one of the worse kept home's I've experienced. IMO, the owners do not take pride in the home. I will definitely will not be renting this home again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Bakersfield

NV
Reviewed July 11, 2010 for a stay in June 2010
person found this review helpful

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
CA
Reviewed July 7, 2010 for a stay in June 2010
person found this review helpful

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64

Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Rugged travelers

Travelers are raving about these South Lake Tahoe hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing