“SAVED MY WEDDING!!!”

Revive Coffee & Wine
Description: Cafe serving specialty coffee, nitro draft coffee, fine wine and local craft beer on tap. Breakfast, lunch, charcuterie and small plate dining. Located in the former Pichetti Winery Building this cafe offers a warm, rustic, Tahoe setting. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Outdoor space available for private events.
Reviewed July 13, 2018

The night before our wedding our reception plans fell through. It's almost 7 pm and now we have to scramble to figure this out. I call Revive, a woman answers (Sam?) and hears the desperation in my voice when I ask if we can rent their backyard garden for a wedding reception the next evening. She told me the managers weren't there but that she would contact them immediately and see if they could help. Less than 5 minutes later a manager calls me to ask for more info regarding what time to book and if I needed any tables or chairs. After that phone call the owner Robin called and we went over the final details. She was so gracious and I couldn't believe everyone took the time out of their day to help our family so quickly! They had all the chairs and tables already set up so one less thing to worry about! They also allowed us to bring our own food and drinks since we had already purchased it, very kind of them. To have alcohol we needed a licensed bartender and luckily Sage was available! The next day we met, Robin the owner showed us the back garden which is gorgeous! I'll have to post some pictures, the area is set up perfectly for events and it's private. Beautiful wrought iron tables and chairs, outdoor lighting, the complete rustic Tahoe feel! The burritos and coffee are amazing as well! Everyone at Revive showed me and my family a kindness I will never forget. They make me wish I had originally booked my reception there, the staff and venue are so perfect. Thank you Robin and everyone at Revive!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

They serve croissant warm
We had a nice espresso macchiato and a creamy hot chocolate...yammm.
We will be back!!!
Thanks guys!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here 3 mornings and obviously kept coming back. The coffee was good and the breakfast items were innovative (banana, nutella & peanut butter on toast for instance) as well as tasty. Truckee sourdough is a thing there. Chill and laid back, obviously a fav w locals but...

We tried to swing by at 6pm on Sunday of Memorial Day wkend to have a glass of wine and play cornhole or ping pong outside before dinner at Evans— and Revive was closed! Not sure how a wine bar closes at 6pm on a holiday weekend but that’s their choice! Sign showed they actually close everyday at 6 which I don’t get for a winebar + coffee house.

1  Thank pframe231
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I loved the place itself. Very cozy and relaxing. It was my first time there and I tried dirty chai latte. So good! I highly recommend.

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

While out walking our dog here in South Lake Tahoe we popped in for a cup of coffee. Warm, inviting vibe and lots of seating out front and in back. Might wander back down there for a glass of wine later