Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Tahoe Photographic Tours
from $179.00
More Info
All reviews camera settings amazing tour took pictures mother nature keith guide scenery tahoe techniques lake
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was looking for a way to find the cool places in South Lake Tahoe. The Photographic Tour seemed like the way to do that. Our tour guide was Greg. He was wonderful. Very calm and knowledgeable about the area. He showed us scenic places - and the places everyone does not find. We got our pictures taken in great locations. Usually we have to take a photo of 2 of the 3 of us. This time we got all 3 in many locations. We'll be getting a disc of the photos. What a great idea. We were comfortable, well taken care of, got what we wanted and more. You won't regret spending your time with Greg or others at Tahoe Photographic Tours.

1  Thank SueMC_56
Keith P, Owner at Tahoe Photographic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review. Greg is truly an outstanding guide and a great person.

Exceeding guest expectations is our goal, and it sounds like we accomplished that on your tour. Thank you again for allowing us to share a bit of Lake Tahoe, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This review is a bit late. We went on the photographic tour in April 2012. We did the tour with Mike (I think). He was excellent. He took us to some hidden gems that you would only get to see if you were on this tour. We did the half-day tour and he picked us at 9am and dropped us off at 3:30pm, so we definitely got our moneys worth and much more. He was very professional, as was the company. We got our photo's in the mail (they sent ours to London where my aunt lives) timeously. Mike was also very knowledgeable about the area having worked in forestry there for many years which just added some much to the experience. We were a group of 5 ranging in ages from 27 to 62 and all enjoyed it tremendously. If I ever go back to Lake Tahoe this is on the top of my list of things to do.

Date of experience: June 2012
1  Thank Craig H

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review . We truly appreciate you taking the time to go back and post your thoughts and feelings. Mike is a great guy and exceptional guide. As a small business owner I am lucky to have a wonderful team working with me.
Although the half day tour normally runs about 4 to 5 hours, very often were out there longer and are happy to provide this service for our guests. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Lake Tahoe.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My wife and I, along with my daughter and fiancee thoroughly enjoyed a half day tour around Lake Tahoe taking in some of the most breathtaking views and hidden gems that I have ever seen. I had been to some places before but we were taken to waterfalls and a lake that was a picture perfect mirror of snow capped mountains. We could have stayed there for the entire time. Greg, our guide, was knowledgeable, friendly, and an outstanding photographer. The resultant pictures were awesome. Setting up and scheduling the tour was also a pleasure, particularly dealing with Robin and Keith. We would highly recommed the tour to anyone visiting Lake Tahoe.

As and aside I am submitting this as a new review. I tried submitting a previous review and had hit the wrong rating. Nothing I tried to do would allow me to change my mistake so there may be a misleading review, that needs to be corrected, under my other email address - cefaugh@aol.com. Please make sure it is deleted.

Chuck and Sue Faughnan

2  Thank chuck f
kprice112, Owner at Tahoe Photographic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest, thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Sharing the day with you and your family was truly a memorable experience. We were fortunate to capture many beautiful images of your family and the scenery, and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This tour made my trip so much richer. I had never been to Lake Tahoe before. In early May, it was spring at Lake level, but the mountains were still snow capped.The parks were not yet open. Our guide took us to off the beaten path, showed us special places that I never would have seen without his expertise.
It was amazing to stand on Kiva Beach and look across to Cave Rock, and learn a bit about the Washoe Indians.The photos of Emerald Bay are spectacular.
Thank you so much.
Liz E.

3  Thank eamelliott

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review . I always enjoy hearing our guests first-time experiences when seeing the beauty of Emerald Bay. Thank you again for your input and we look forward to seeing you on your next adventure to Lake Tahoe.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

On it's own Lake Tahoe is amazing through the eyes and vision of Keith, Robin & their team it is breathtaking! We spent the day with them today and the memories and images captured are priceless. We adventured to waterfalls, lakes, meadows and all the most beautiful spots around South Lake Tahoe with our 3yo and 1 yo in tow. The places you will go with Tahoe Photographic Tours you would never find one or two with hours of research and organization on your own let alone all you get to see! Then to top off some of the most incredible scenes in nature you could image you just happen to have a world class photographer along with you to capture your family enjoying them! Super friendly guides, comfy vehicle, amazing spots, family friendly...Look no further! Just book it! This is the way to see Tahoe! Thank you so much Keith & Robin!

1  Thank sml4me

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. Thank you so very much for taking the time to submit your review. It was truly an amazing day, and I'm glad we had the opportunity to share a bit of this wonderland we call home. Your photos turned out great. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.