Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Tahoe Photographic Tours
from $179.00
More Info
All reviews camera settings amazing tour took pictures mother nature keith guide scenery techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Our trip to Lake Tahoe was terrific, but what made it the best ever was our outing with Tahoe Photographic Tours. We felt very special and had a great time. The picture that were taken of us were beyond our expectations. The sites were gorgeous, had a wonderful time and will do again on our next trip.

1  Thank Ronnie K
Keith P, Owner at Tahoe Photographic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. Thank you so very much for taking the time to submit your review. I'm so happy to hear that everyone had an exceptional experience. Your input is very much appreciated. We look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to create another unique experience for you.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

What a wonderful experience. Greg picked us up at our hotel, and the adventure began. We would have never found the spots he took us to. Water falls, smaller lakes, dirt roads, mountains, valleys, huge trees. He gladly shared photography tips, and how to make the best of your shots. Lunch at an old general store, info on wildlife, and bear stories. Not only did we take 1000+ pics, when we returned home we received a CD of photos that Greg took that included pics of us with world class scenery in the background. Go to Tahoe, call Tahoe Photographic Tours.

1  Thank dex49

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review. It is always great to hear that our guests are impressed from the moment the tour begins. Greg your guide is a vital member of our team and the input you provide is invaluable to the success of our business. We can't wait to take you on your next adventure with Tahoe Photographic Tours.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Outstanding! Best tour I have ever had. Keith Price is an amazing photographer and tour guide. Had the time of my life. Cannot wait to schedule another tour. HIGHLY recommended!!! ~ Kelly M.

Date of experience: April 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review. Every tour is unique and I'm so glad that we were able to create a memorable experience for you. We look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to show you other wonderful locations in Lake Tahoe.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The experience with Tahoe Photographic Tours can be summed up in one word..."AMAZING." Our guide/photographer Mike was hands down one of the most knowledgeable and insightful people we've met in a long while. He was well-versed on the area, extremely knowledgeable of the topography, polite, and a terrific photographer. We have added this tour as one of our most favorite outings ever. I can say without hesitation that I would wholeheartedly recommend this tour to anyone and will personally utilize their services again!

Date of experience: March 2013
1  Thank Tom F

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. thank you very much for taking the time to submit this wonderful review. It is our intent to exceed our guests expectations and it sounds like Mike did an excellent job as your guide. our staff is our most valuable asset and I appreciate the invaluable input that you provided regarding your experience with us. We look forward to providing you with it another unique experience should you return the Lake Tahoe.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Got my senior pictures done with my girlfriend and they just did such a great job I can't believe it! They are just the nicest people and they take you to all those really great spots!! I had such a wonderful time I can't say enought great things about them!! I will definitely do it again!!

Date of experience: April 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours Guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to write in this review. I'm so glad to hear that you are happy with your senior portraits. Creating senior portraits is a special moment as you will always have these images. We very much enjoyed taking you on tour and capturing your senior portraits at different locations.