Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Tahoe Photographic Tours
from $179.00
More Info
All reviews our tour guide camera settings photos taken amazing tour mother nature robin keith techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Outstanding! Best tour I have ever had. Keith Price is an amazing photographer and tour guide. Had the time of my life. Cannot wait to schedule another tour. HIGHLY recommended!!! ~ Kelly M.

Date of experience: April 2013
Keith P, Owner at Tahoe Photographic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review. Every tour is unique and I'm so glad that we were able to create a memorable experience for you. We look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to show you other wonderful locations in Lake Tahoe.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The experience with Tahoe Photographic Tours can be summed up in one word..."AMAZING." Our guide/photographer Mike was hands down one of the most knowledgeable and insightful people we've met in a long while. He was well-versed on the area, extremely knowledgeable of the topography, polite, and a terrific photographer. We have added this tour as one of our most favorite outings ever. I can say without hesitation that I would wholeheartedly recommend this tour to anyone and will personally utilize their services again!

Date of experience: March 2013
1  Thank Tom F

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. thank you very much for taking the time to submit this wonderful review. It is our intent to exceed our guests expectations and it sounds like Mike did an excellent job as your guide. our staff is our most valuable asset and I appreciate the invaluable input that you provided regarding your experience with us. We look forward to providing you with it another unique experience should you return the Lake Tahoe.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Got my senior pictures done with my girlfriend and they just did such a great job I can't believe it! They are just the nicest people and they take you to all those really great spots!! I had such a wonderful time I can't say enought great things about them!! I will definitely do it again!!

Date of experience: April 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours Guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to write in this review. I'm so glad to hear that you are happy with your senior portraits. Creating senior portraits is a special moment as you will always have these images. We very much enjoyed taking you on tour and capturing your senior portraits at different locations.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great day out today helped by gorgeous weather, we took the full 1 day tour all the way around the lake, lots of different views of the lake and great information given by Mike our guide with 34 years of local knowledge.
I would recommend this tour to anyone even if you aren't into photography but want a great tour of this beautiful lake.
We booked from the UK and can't fault the communication and service.
Many thanks to Mike, Robyn & Keith.

Date of experience: April 2013
Keith P, Owner at Tahoe Photographic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review. Your input is invaluable and is a wonderful tool for maintaining guest service. I am glad that your guide Mike was so knowledgeable and took you to very unique locations around Lake Tahoe. Your photos turned out great and now you will be able to share Lake Tahoe with friends and family back home in England. Thank you again for your input and we look forward to showing you other aspects of the Tahoe area upon your next visit.

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I are advanced amateur photographers and booked this tour so we could take advantage of someone who knows the Lake Tahoe area. Keith was so sweet. He actually drove to meet us the day before our reservation and took us to two incredible spots on the house! When I told him my husband has MS and can't walk well he insisted on bringing him along for free and tailored the tour so he could come with us and enjoy the views of this amazing place. Keith is so passionate about making you happy. This tour is worth every penny if you love beautiful landscapes and want to take home memories that are just as beautiful!

Date of experience: April 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. It was truly a pleasure spending time with your party and sharing this wonderland we call home. It of Paramount importance that all guests have an exceptional experience. I'm so glad we were able to accommodate your husband's special needs and allow him to share in your adventure. Creating magic moments and lasting memories is what we are all about and I feel fortunate that we exceeded your expectations on your tour. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you upon your next visit.