Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Tahoe Photographic Tours
from $179.00
More Info
All reviews camera settings amazing tour took pictures mother nature keith guide scenery techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Got my senior pictures done with my girlfriend and they just did such a great job I can't believe it! They are just the nicest people and they take you to all those really great spots!! I had such a wonderful time I can't say enought great things about them!! I will definitely do it again!!

Date of experience: April 2013
Keith P, Owner at Tahoe Photographic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours Guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to write in this review. I'm so glad to hear that you are happy with your senior portraits. Creating senior portraits is a special moment as you will always have these images. We very much enjoyed taking you on tour and capturing your senior portraits at different locations.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great day out today helped by gorgeous weather, we took the full 1 day tour all the way around the lake, lots of different views of the lake and great information given by Mike our guide with 34 years of local knowledge.
I would recommend this tour to anyone even if you aren't into photography but want a great tour of this beautiful lake.
We booked from the UK and can't fault the communication and service.
Many thanks to Mike, Robyn & Keith.

Date of experience: April 2013
Keith P, Owner at Tahoe Photographic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review. Your input is invaluable and is a wonderful tool for maintaining guest service. I am glad that your guide Mike was so knowledgeable and took you to very unique locations around Lake Tahoe. Your photos turned out great and now you will be able to share Lake Tahoe with friends and family back home in England. Thank you again for your input and we look forward to showing you other aspects of the Tahoe area upon your next visit.

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I are advanced amateur photographers and booked this tour so we could take advantage of someone who knows the Lake Tahoe area. Keith was so sweet. He actually drove to meet us the day before our reservation and took us to two incredible spots on the house! When I told him my husband has MS and can't walk well he insisted on bringing him along for free and tailored the tour so he could come with us and enjoy the views of this amazing place. Keith is so passionate about making you happy. This tour is worth every penny if you love beautiful landscapes and want to take home memories that are just as beautiful!

Date of experience: April 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. It was truly a pleasure spending time with your party and sharing this wonderland we call home. It of Paramount importance that all guests have an exceptional experience. I'm so glad we were able to accommodate your husband's special needs and allow him to share in your adventure. Creating magic moments and lasting memories is what we are all about and I feel fortunate that we exceeded your expectations on your tour. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you upon your next visit.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

My best friend booked a tour for 4 hours for herself and I decided to join her. We were picked up from our hotel by Dough and Linda who are very nice and very welcoming. They drove us to Emerald Bay to meet Keith; one of the most talented photographer i've ever met. =)

They took us to places and spots that we would never get to see if not because of them. All of the places they took us are amazing with spectacular scenery. (trust me, there's lot of hidden spot for beautiful photo and food for your eye and soul)

Everything is just perfect with all the good time, memory, and fun. I'm still smiling when thinking about the tour with Keith, Dough, and Linda.

Most importantly, I just received the best quality photos from our tour in my mail today! (it was less than a week!). They are all terrific! Keith and Dough photos are so beautiful. I love love them.

Make sure you get on the tour with them if you go to Tahoe! Or you will miss a big time =)

Date of experience: April 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest, Thank you so very much for taking the time to submit your review. Your input is invaluable and this serves as a great barometer of guest satisfaction. Every photographer enjoys the opportunity to photograph such a beautiful model as yourself. I'm so glad we were able to share a bit of Lake Tahoe and produce some unique portrait photos for your enjoyment. We look forward to showing you new unique locations on your next visit. Thank you again for the review.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This tour is a “must do” for amateur photographers visiting Lake Tahoe. The owner, Keith, was extremely accommodating and responsive when I scheduled the tour. He was totally committed to ensuring that we would have the most positive experience. Our guide, Doug, conveniently picked us up at our hotel. He was a terrific tour guide. He took us to places that we would have never found on our own. He knew exactly where to go to pick up the most magnificent colors in our pictures. The contrast of the white snow, sandy beaches, blue water and sky were nothing short of spectacular. My wife and I took some of the best photographs of our lives. I never felt rushed. We were able to go to several locations with awesome scenery that were secluded and had practically no crowds. At one point we saw two wild coyotes and got some great candid photographs. Doug took some great shots of my wife and me. The CD that we received in the mail a couple weeks after the trip had some phenomenal pictures of the two of us with all the splendor of Lake Tahoe. Thanks Keith and Doug for a great experience!

Date of experience: March 2013
Keith P, Owner at Tahoe Photographic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. Thank you so very much for taking the time to submit such a wonderful review. Nothing makes me happier then to hear about the exceptional experience that our guests have on Our tours. It is great to hear that you were able to capture some of the best images you had ever taken in your life! Sounds like the CD that arrived of the pictures that you're guide had taken turned out very well also. Thank you again for such great positive input. Guest satisfaction is of Paramont importance to me and these reviews serve as a wonderful barometer to measure the performance of our business. We look forward to your next visit and showing you more beauty of this Wonderland we live in.