“Great place for a small group! Clean, affordable...”
other travelers have booked this property
View from loft #1
loft #2
Cabin entry
dart board
picnic table
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place for a small group! Clean, affordable, fun cabin”
Reviewed February 4, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This cabin had everything you would need for a short trip to the snow. Great location and well maintained. Nice furnishings and fully stocked kitchen with glassware/pots/pans. I would definitely stay here again!

Your age range 25-34
Feb 5, 2017
Im glad you enjoyed your stay and we would love to have you stay with us again .
apollo916...
Walnut Creek, California
“Very cozy quiet cabin”
Reviewed January 25, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We actually booked both bear crossing and moose crossing both are in the same resort right behind each other one for me and my girlfriend and the other for my parents they are basically the same cabins just decorated slightly different . We absolutely loved are stay very cozy and cabin like we both only needed to use the down stairs bedrooms in both cabins but cabin was equipped with everthing we needed considering we had sooooo much snow it was easier for us to all just stay in and cook meals . Were hoping to book again next month. Thanks you

Your age range 50-64
Jan 31, 2017
Im glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again next month .
gigi2nd
Napa Valley, California
“cutest cabin ever!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 14, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My family stayed here for a few days after new years and we had a amazing time the boys loved playing in the snow and the upper lofts were perfect for them.Great location close to everything but yet secluded enough that my boys could play outside and i wasn't worried about them The cabin was decorated so cute definitely a cabin feel and had everything we could possible need .We will definitely be coming back over the summer.

Your age range 25-34
Jan 14, 2017
Im glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you back during the summer .
Jun I
San Francisco, California
“Excellent Place”
Reviewed January 12, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The place is small, but very cozy and pretty. I will definitely stay again and recommend to any one.

Jan 14, 2017
Glad you enjoyed your stay please keep us in mind for your next South Lake Tahoe vacation.
edith b
Hayward, California
“Small comfortable cabin”
Reviewed December 13, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Comfortable place. You have to pay for wi-fi, as its not an amenity. Dirty carpet upstairs, I found red blood or red liquid on one of the cabinets in the downstairs room, which was pretty scary and I left it as is. The dishes in the kitchen were dirty, so I had to go buy a sponge to wash them as well as the pots. I like the fact that pots were provided anyhow. I booked this place for 3 days and just on our 2nd day the manager/owners father, asks what time do we plan on leaving. I was confused on why we were being asked this, but the man later came and apologized and thought that our 2nd day was our last. Anyhow, it is a comfy place and a very quiet area near by gas stations, cvs, and restaurants.

Your age range 18-24
Dec 14, 2016
Thank you for your input and I greatly apologize for the check out mix up and I had him bring you over a bottle of wine hope you received it.The wifi code is on a piece of paper in the drawer or you could have called me and i would have given it to you . The carpets upstairs are scheduled to be cleaned after the holidays as to not disturb any guest stay and Ill have the cleaning people look into the other issues . +Happy Holidays
Sandra F
“Nice and Cozy”
Reviewed December 7, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Fun and cozy to enjoy with kids. Carpet was a little dirty in bedrooms, but clean overall. Very close to downtown South Lake Tahoe.

Traveling group: Young Children
Dec 8, 2016
Sandra , I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your input Ill make sure to get the bedroom carpets cleaned . Happy Holidays
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing