“Do not miss this flight on your trip to Tahoe!!”

Pacific North Helicopters
Sunset Helicopter Flight
Ranked #5 of 27 Tours in South Lake Tahoe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Book a tour...prepare to be enchanted! Treat yourselves to the experience of a lifetime with Pacific North Helicopters . Departing from the South Tahoe Airport, Truckee, Resort at Squaw Creek, our flights provide dazzling vistas of Lake Tahoe’s most famous sights. The bird’s-eye view of Emerald Bay – one of America’s most photographed sites - will never be forgotten. Our tours offer a one-of-a-kind glimpse of North America's largest and most beautiful alpine locations - Lake Tahoe.
Reviewed December 12, 2010

I am 46 years old and this was my first flight on a helicopter. If you have any fears of flying on one, you can put them asside. This flight was smoother than my airplane flight here. Claudio, the pilot is great! Great personality and great tour guide!! The views of Tahoe on this flight are incredible and can be seen no other way. This is definitely a don't miss. Wish I had more space to write more. Thanks Claudio, we'll be back to do this again.

2  Thank 06011995
HeliTahoe, Owner at Pacific North Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Thank you for this nice testimonial!

we'll always do our best to provide a safe, unforgettable and enchanting adventure to our customers!
It was a pleasure flying with you, and we hope to see you again.

Claudio and the team.

Reviewed December 5, 2010

My husband and I are from the UK and booked the Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour, whilst on holiday in California in September 2010. Neither of us had been in a helicopter before, but were very excited at the prospect. Wow what an experience, we were not disappointed, it was fantastic. Chris, our pilot, was a lovely guy, very professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the area. It was the crowning glory to our visit to Lake Tahoe, one we will both never forget.

Reviewed November 11, 2010

My fiance took me on this wonderful adventure for my birthday and I've been raving about it ever since. Our pilot was so easy going and the views were amazing. It just goes to show that there's more to Lake Tahoe than skiing. If you're visiting in the off season, its a must. You won't regret it!

Reviewed November 11, 2010

My fiance and I were planning our wedding in Tahoe and I wanted to get her a nice wedding present. I found HeliTahoe on the internet at www.helitahoe.com. They have several different flights to choose from. I chose the "Sand Harbor" flight. I called their number ---.---.---- to book my flight, because I wanted to ask a couple questions. The "Sand Harbor" flight was a 30-minute tour to Sand Harbor. Our pilot, Claudio, was professional, funny, and informative. We got some breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe, the mountains, and the surrounding area. We flew into a little snow squall, but we were never scared. It only made the views prettier. I would highly recommend hooking up with HeliTahoe, because it was a wonderful way to see Lake Tahoe.

Reviewed November 7, 2010

My husband made arrangements for the $165 deal. I had never been on a helicopter ride prior to this and was really looking forward to it. Thanks to Claudio, we were not disappointed. He was knowledgeable, experienced, and his sense of humor made it that much more fun. After the trip, he escorted us to dinner, where the service was just as good. I can say this was the best meal we had the whole weekend. Next time we go, we will try the 30 minute flight. Thanks for the great memories!!