“I was scared, but would do it again!!!”

Pacific North Helicopters
Zephyr Cove Helicopter Tour
Ranked #4 of 28 Tours in South Lake Tahoe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Book a tour...prepare to be enchanted! Treat yourselves to the experience of a lifetime with Pacific North Helicopters Tahoe. Departing from the South Tahoe Airport, our flights provide dazzling vistas of Lake Tahoe’s most famous sights. The bird’s-eye view of Emerald Bay – one of America’s most photographed sites - will never be forgotten. Our tours offer a one-of-a-kind glimpse of North America's largest and most beautiful alpine locations - Lake Tahoe.
California
“I was scared, but would do it again!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2009

I am not a person who truly likes to fly, but I decided to out of my box this summer and take my two sons to Lake Tahoe. I decided that we had seen it in all aspects but in the air. I booked a trip with HeliTahoe and was very nervous - WOW - I truly enjoyed the experience and the Pilot/Owner really made the trip worth while. You can't miss this attraction - Lake Tahoe is absolutely beautiful in the sky.

reno
“An Amazing Look at an Amazing Lake”
Reviewed August 16, 2009

I've spent my whole life around Tahoe and have never seen it quite like this. A helicopter ride gives you a perspective you would never grasp from the ground. We had a perfect day and a beautiful ride. Claudio was great! Now I just need to see it again ... but in the winter!

Tahoe, CA
“A breathtaking experience and a day to remember....”
Reviewed August 9, 2009

My dad and I took the Lake Tahoe helicopter tour with Claudio. He was fun and friendly yet totally professional and instilled confidence. Being nervous never even crossed my mind.
The tour was amazing! I've lived in the Tahoe area over 14 years and have been visiting tahoe for over 25. But I have never seen Tahoe like I saw it from the helicopter..
It is Tahoe from a completely different perspective. It is beautiful and breathtaking and I would absolutely recommend it to friends. In fact I already have.
It's a must do on your list while at Tahoe.

Thanks for everything Claudio!

Stuttgart, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Married with HeliTahoe”
Reviewed August 6, 2009

I was married by HeliTahoe and Simple Tahoe Weddings on July 26th 2009. My finance and I did not want to go the traditional route and plan a huge stressfull wedding. We were looking for something easy and fun to do together. We discovered that HeliTahoe works with Simple Tahoe Weddings to conduct ceremonies in the air over lake Tahoe. It was GREAT! The staff was very helpfull and was able to put a appointment together for us last min, with 1 day notice! They performed the ceremony in the air and then gave us a tour for about 20-30 min. Thanks Claudio and Sharron!

Maryland
“We love HeliTahoe!”
Reviewed July 31, 2009

HeliTahoe was wonderful. The pilot was very friendly while still professional and safe. We loved the small business feel of the whole experience. Not only is a helicopter ride above Lake Tahoe beautiful but we learned some interesting facts that we might not have learned otherwise. We would definitely recommend this to everyone. Our whole family went, including our 2 teenagers and we all loved it! The Myers Family, Frederick, Maryland.