“Married with HeliTahoe” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour
Ranked #4 of 25 Tours in South Lake Tahoe
More attraction details
Owner description: Book a tour...prepare to be enchanted! Treat yourselves to the experience of a lifetime with Heli-Vertex Tahoe. Departing from the South Tahoe Airport, our flights provide dazzling vistas of Lake Tahoe’s most famous sights. The bird’s-eye view of Emerald Bay – one of America’s most photographed sites - will never be forgotten. Our tours offer a one-of-a-kind glimpse of North America's largest and most beautiful alpine locations - Lake Tahoe.
Stuttgart, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Married with HeliTahoe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2009

I was married by HeliTahoe and Simple Tahoe Weddings on July 26th 2009. My finance and I did not want to go the traditional route and plan a huge stressfull wedding. We were looking for something easy and fun to do together. We discovered that HeliTahoe works with Simple Tahoe Weddings to conduct ceremonies in the air over lake Tahoe. It was GREAT! The staff was very helpfull and was able to put a appointment together for us last min, with 1 day notice! They performed the ceremony in the air and then gave us a tour for about 20-30 min. Thanks Claudio and Sharron!

Maryland
“We love HeliTahoe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2009

HeliTahoe was wonderful. The pilot was very friendly while still professional and safe. We loved the small business feel of the whole experience. Not only is a helicopter ride above Lake Tahoe beautiful but we learned some interesting facts that we might not have learned otherwise. We would definitely recommend this to everyone. Our whole family went, including our 2 teenagers and we all loved it! The Myers Family, Frederick, Maryland.

Sierra Vista, AZ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Do not miss this opportunity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2009

On a whim, my Father-in-law set up the helicopter tour on the day of my son's 12th birthday. We took the Emerald Bay tour and what fantastic views you get from the air. Claudio is an exceptional pilot with knowledge of the area. I know his sense of humor has been written about in previous reviews, but he is hilarious. My son will be talking about this trip until his 13th birthday. Thanks Claudio for a great trip.

Amarillo
“Spectacular!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2009

My kids and I took the 20 minute South Shore tour and I really wondered if it would be worth the price for such a short flight. I must say that it was worth every penny!! The views are simply breathtaking and awe inspiring from start to finish. The pilot was very knowledgeable and did a great job of making us all feel right at home. If you're in South Lake Tahoe, then this is ONE thing that MUST do while you're there!!!!

lakeport,ca
“The best adventure of many great experiences in Lake Tahoe.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2009

With so many wonderful things to do in Tahoe, we almost missed the greatest thrill ride of our entire trip. On our way home we decided to take a helicopter ride out of the Tahoe airport. It was the highlight of our trip and well worth the money. We saw the entire lake and surrounding area in a way that was breathtaking and stunning. The polit was great , had a sense of humor, and flew with solid skills. When my new bride asked me what was the best part of the trip, I stated the helicopter ride but then corrected myself and said the wedding of course! It was a close second, but I did'nt tell her that.