“Best tour of the area!”

Pacific North Helicopters
Sunset Helicopter Flight
Ranked #5 of 28 Tours in South Lake Tahoe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Book a tour...prepare to be enchanted! Treat yourselves to the experience of a lifetime with Pacific North Helicopters . Departing from the South Tahoe Airport, Truckee, Resort at Squaw Creek, our flights provide dazzling vistas of Lake Tahoe’s most famous sights. The bird’s-eye view of Emerald Bay – one of America’s most photographed sites - will never be forgotten. Our tours offer a one-of-a-kind glimpse of North America's largest and most beautiful alpine locations - Lake Tahoe.
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Claudio is not only a fantastic pilot who is very knowledgable about the area, but his humor is what makes the trip so much fun. My wife and I took a full lake tour after our wedding, and Claudio was the perfect tour guide. His tours are highly recommended, and are a definite must see if you are visiting Lake Tahoe!

1  Thank skygoodwin

Reviewed July 14, 2009

On July 7,2009, my friend and I took a scenic helicopter ride above Lake Tahoe. Claudio, our pilot, was a delight. He was very professional, and his sense of humor was just part of the fun. Also, Claudio was an expert tour guide as he pointed out many places of interst along the shoreline. Anyone want to go for a ride? Enjoy!

1  Thank Marykathy
Reviewed July 11, 2009

I could not believe that I had missed out on such an awesome adventure for so many years. I was extremely comfortable when flying and the pilot was so fun. I laughed nonstop and he was very knowledgable of the area. I cannot wait to go again. I would recommend this experience to anyone and everyone.

1  Thank lovinlaketahoe
Reviewed July 10, 2009

I took helicopter tour of South Lake Tahoe area with Helitahoe on July 3, 2009.
It was a fantastic and unforgetable experience!

Our pilot Claudio was very friendly and relaxed and quickly
put me at ease so that I could fully enjoy the 20 min. helicopter tour
of Lake Tahoe. The tour also included the famous Emerald Bay
and I will always remember looking down at Fanette Island with the
sparkling blue and turquoise water and the sun shining
like precious jewels on the water's surface.
A tour with Claudio is like taking a tour with a private guide and
friend indeed!

This is a NOT TO BE MISSED tour and no one need be fearful
of the helicopter experience. The ride was smooth and carefree
and was like watching the world-the beautiful world of Lake Tahoe-
float by the window of the helicopter.

Thanks, Claudio, you are wonderful and the tour was unforgetable!
Like the brochure states-- this is the only way to see Lake Tahoe!

Paul Carter

from central North Carolina

1  Thank pcart
Reviewed July 7, 2009

My finance planned for us to take a 30-minute helicopter ride after he proposed down by the lake. The ride was phenomenal! We had the greatest view of the lake, and Claudio was a fantastic pilot. I'm sure we'll take another helicopter ride with Claudio in the future! This is an absolute must when you're visiting Tahoe!!!

1  Thank sel3328