“Lovely Meal”

Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Lovely Meal”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I don't normally bother writing reviews but feel the need to share my experience of Gurman. The food was amazing and very generous portion sizes. The staff were very friendly and the chef made my wife selection of vegetarian choices which were all fantastic and to top it all off the prices were very reasonable too. We will definitely be coming back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Nathan S

Brussels
“YUM~!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We had heard from several friends how great the food was here and they were spot on! Delicious food, friendly atmosphere and reasonable prices. We will be back.

• Visited January 2013
Brussels
“ATE THERE FOR MY BIRTHDAY”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I love this place. The atmosphere is awesome and the staff is extremely friendly. The food is out of this world. The price is very reasonable.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Angie_Fox
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I went here for lunch and it was fantastic! The owner was so helpful as we only speak English. She chose what we were eating and it was delicious. We started with the house wine and some bread, a fantastic cabbage salad, veal schnitzel, and beef goulash. Absolutely divine. We had a wonderful time, and will be back many times.

1 Thank Elzbhen
Lyon, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place, great people”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Went there for a quiet dinner on a weekday with a friend who lives in Sterrebeek, and I was positively surprised. I did not expect anything in particular (it was a bit of a fallback plan) but it was a great evening. Very good food, lovely people and service, for reasonable prices. Good house wine. I am definitely planning to go back there, I must try the pancakes :)

• Visited December 2012