We enjoyed our holiday at Alam Anda very much. Our bungalow was nice and very clean. Breakfast, lunch and diner was delicious and we loved our evenings in the bar, looking over the sea, having a nice cocktail and sigar. Our visits to the Spa were heaven on earth. Everyone working at Alam Anda was very nice and made us feel at home from the moment we arrived.
The staff at the Dive Center kindly helped us with setting up our equipment and showed us many beautiful dive spots. We liked the many options we had each day, diving the housereef, taking the boat or making an excursion to dive sites a bit further away. The guides were very knowledgable and showed us pigmee sea horses we would never had noticed had we been alone.
The only thing that wasn't right about our stay was that it was too short. We will be back and we'll stay longer next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alam Anda has been an insider tip for many years and today it almost has a cult status.The hotel consists of nine Seafront-Bungalows, twelve Deluxe-Garden-Bungalows, two Losmen, the double bungalow Ambu Ambu, the two Bahari villas, the villa Lumba Lumba and the villa Purnama.The perfect holiday – the Alam Anda Dive and Spa Resort has the motto:"Our guests are our friends. We wish to indulge them in all aspects: in diving, culturally, culinary and at the Spa - bodily.“Because of this there is, for example, a 30 min. Santai Massage is included. in each 5 day diving package ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Alam Anda Ocean Front Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alam Anda Dive And Spa Resort Hotel Sambirenteng
- Alam Anda Sambirenteng
- Alam Anda Ocean Front Resort & Spa Bali/Tejakula