We stayed here for three nights as part of our honeymoon. It's a lovely peaceful and relaxing place, and a great place to visit if you are into spa treatments. Healthy breakfasts and evening meals are included in the price. The staff were incredibly friendly and attentive. The only downside was that we couldn't swim in the sea or do any boat trips when we were there because the sea was too rough, but that isn't the fault of the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali to experience some of the delightful discoveries of Balinese life. To guide you towards the positive effects of an ancient lifestyle and to help you restore or re-discover your sense of "self" we provide four paths; Balance, Creativity, Vigor and the Spa Village Academy. Immersed in Balinese culture, each path is designed to offer you an authentic Balinese experience. We invite you to join us on a journey into these rich and colorful traditions. Here you will learn how to apply some of the aspects of the local culture into your own life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel Tembok
- Hotel Village Tembok Bali
- Resort Village Tembok Bali
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Tejakula