Would definitely recommend this for a honeymoon destination - my husband and I loved our stay here. Did not have the best flights to get to Bali and then combined with a 3 hour drive from the airport to the resort, we were exhausted to say the least. However, as soon as we arrived, we were greeted with a foot bath and neck/shoulder massage which is just what we needed.
We were pleased to hear daily spa treatments were included in our package and they had tailored it so we could experience a variety of treatments. The massages are absolutely amazing, they create such a lovely atmosphere it's easy to nod off. In fact, we ended up getting extra treatments!
The room was spacious, clean and well-kept. We received complimentary bottles of water everyday and our room attendants left us a few sweet surprises sometimes.
The resort is quite small but it gives it a special and exclusive feel. The pool is beautiful. There are canopy beds dotted around for lounging in. There is also easy access to the black sand beach. There is limited wi-fi access in the lobby which is good if need to use but love the lack of wifi - feel like we could really relax and forget about the world, especially on our honeymoon. There is also a tv room and mini library if needed.
We stayed on a full board basis which is the best option as the resort is remote. There is a mini-mart just at the outside entrance of the resort if you're out of options! The food is michelin-style food - my husband certainly enjoyed all the authentic Balinese dishes. I was concerned as I have many food allergies but chef Martin and his team made a fantastic effort to cater to my requirements.
We went on a few trips - although these are quite long in terms of distance as Tembok is away from the touristy part of Bali, they were worth the trips. The staff were excellent at helping us plan these trips. Having celebrated my birthday at the resort, I must stay it was fantastic - with planning from my husband and the staff, it was certainly a birthday to remember with dinner on the beach underneath the stars and a sunset boat ride.
The staff are on another level. They suggest an itinerary and then we can tailor it if needed. I certainly enjoyed the yoga class and meditation walk on the beach. This resort has one of the best levels of service I have encountered in my many travels and I would 100% recommend it to others. Thank you so much for a fantastic honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back into time and discover the rich heritage of Bali at Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali. Situated on Bali’s North East Coast, this charming resort spa draws from age-old Balinese traditions that is wrapped in spirituality and gentleness making this beautiful and secluded resort the perfect place for relaxation, recovery and self-discovery. With the promise of an experience that honours the healing cultures of the region, each Spa Village provides an individual and authentic encounter combining the therapeutic properties of natural local ingredients and the healing practices of the area. Here, at Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali the experience extends far beyond its spa treatments. Every aspects from architecture to cuisine and lifestyle, resonates within its Discovery Paths. Cradling the soul, this spa resort heals both body and psyche. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel Tembok
- Hotel Village Tembok Bali
- Resort Village Tembok Bali
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Tejakula