“Wedding reception in the vines”

Murrays Craft Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Bobs Farm
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Boat Harbour, Australia
“Wedding reception in the vines”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Murray & his staff made Tom & Alyssa's wedding reception very special. The venue was chosen for it's relaxing atmosphere & the guests enjoyed refreshments near the bocce court while the bridal party had their photos taken in the vineyard. Guests enjoyed a decadent meal & sampled the beer & wine throughout the evening. Thank you to Gayleen the wedding planner who accommodated all our requests. Amanda & her decorating team who showed so much attention to detail & created an atmosphere of simplicity with style. Murray you truly have an amazing team working for you & together they make your venue THE place to be. Thank you. We look forward to our son's 21st Birthday Lunch in March.

• Visited February 2014

Anna Bay, Australia
“Gluten free paradise!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Went to Murray's for a 40th birthday - wood fire pizza buffet. When I asked for gluten free they were only too happy to make me my own gf pizza and then brought it out to me with gf chips and my own salad. Pizza was beautiful and I love the Skinny Dip wine there :)) 5 star service.

Port Stephens, Australia
“Poor service slow don't bother ”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband paid for his growler to be refilled with Big Wednesday off the tap. He was informed it was available by the girl behind the counter. Murray himself then came and told hubby that the beer was not available, even after payment, and he had waited 20 minutes. Murray was very rude, told him to take his money back and that he wouldn't be getting what he paid for. So rude with no customer service skills, we will never return to Murray's.

5 Thank Krissy B
Brisbane, Australia
“Beer Tasting At Murrays”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I was looking forward to tasting beer at Murrays having heard so much about the brewery. I must say i was really disappointed by the service and time taken to get drinks.

The cafe / restaurant is not what i expected more of a collection of chairs and tables rather than a styled restaurant. The food value was poor and we opted not to eat here having heard some complaints from other customers on the food.

Wouldn't recommend.

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank B1gneil
Newcastle, Australia
“Great location-food a complete rip!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

We went here for my partners birthday. I understand they were busy but having to line up for beers,then food,then the cake,then more beers...really annoying. Maybe they should have a separate area for tastings?
The service was pretty bad too. Didn't get shown to our table-just pointed and she said "over there". Also when asked to get a normal salad (as my mother is really fussy) instead of a Asian one all she said-you can ask the chef.Do you know how busy we are today?...we took the Asian style salad. The food was pretty poor and a complete rip off for the price you pay. Expect $22 for a cheeseburger and chips (that wasn't very big), $30 pizza (which I've never seen pizza THAT expensive-even gourmet), $19 for a large garden salad, $47 for 1kg ribs and chips (which was basically all bone!).
I even had to light the candles and bring out my partners cake. The only good things were the beer and $10 kids meals which came with a tiny gelato and soft drink. We won't be going back sorry!

6 Thank TerryTransporter