Highlander Hotel
$47
Mango Suites(Santiago City)
$36
Travelocity
Star Hotel and GT Hall(Santiago City)
$21
$110
$106
Agoda.com
$46
Agoda.com
$79
$55
3K Hotel by Zen(Santiago City)
TripAdvisor
Isabela Zen Hotel(Santiago City)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2011

Upon entering the lobby of the hotel we all had to laugh at its grandiose two storey foyer, painted in yellow and baby blue stripes with about 30 large oil on canvas paintings on the walls from floor to ceiling. The decor is a strange mish-mash of French, Chinese and Venetian style.

The rooms, like the foyer, are also two storeys as well with large, brightly coloured damask canopies over the heads of the beds. Each room is named after tourist cities/destinations. Our room was called Bali. The rooms are not equipped with a kettle/coffee station or a blowdryer.

Despite the odd decorating choice the hotel is very clean and compared to any other accommodation in the area it is by far the best.

The service is average (mostly young teen staff) , and if you are not too picky with your western food you will be satisfied.

There is a pool outside which is great for families with young children as it has toys, slides and large shallow area.

If you have a sense of humour and can overlook decor faux pas then you will be more than fine staying here. Overall, if I were in this area again I would stay here again...probably.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank MacGregor_Amelia
Reviewed April 10, 2010

Travellers - beware! The hotel gives the "master key" to all the rooms just about to anyone of their trainees.Last year, while my daughter and I were having a late breakfast inside the room, three of their trainees opened our room door.(they thought we had stepped out earlier).What was that all about? I gave a formal complaint to the front desk - to be expected, no feedback.
Just last week, we stayed there again. The second night, we came in around 10:30 after a late dinner outside.It was a shock to us to find our room door wide open! (Good thing nothing was stolen - I think we arrived just on the nick of time). Again, complaints were made downstairs - and the Front Desk girl couldn't answer and was making stupid excuses.(Which makes me think that they're all in on it somehow). No manager was present nor did I get any follow up call till the time we checked out the next day. My advice is 0- DON'T EVER STAY IN THIS HOTEL. IT IS NOT SAFE!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family