- Location is great, right in the middle of the key points of interest in Yorkshire;
- The rooms and grounds are absolutely immaculate;
- Rooms are big, beautifully appointed, very quiet;
- Service is attentive, personal and very friendly;
- The little courtyard is a great place to chill out;
Cons - very minor:
- My last breakfast was a bit of a miss, unfortunately. My omelette was very overcooked;
- Creaky floorboards upstairs meant we heard every step the people above us took.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An accommodation jewel, this 18th-century 5* Gold Award luxury guest house stands proud in the grounds of North Stainley Hall just North of Ripon in North Yorkshire. This delightful property is located between the Yorkshire dales and North Yorkshire Moors National Park and is in a great position to explore these areas of outstanding natural beauty. All 8 guest rooms are en-suite and designed with modern living in mind yet retaining the feel of a traditional character property and our hearty award-winning Wensleydale breakfasts are renowned! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms and Travelocity so you can book your The Old Coach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Coach House Ripon/North Stainley