“NOMAD is an amazing adventure!”
Our front porch
Our front porch
Fresh Tuna!
Beach parties
Sunsets with NOMAD
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Paradise2...
“NOMAD is an amazing adventure!”
Reviewed December 19, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

NOMAD is an absolute treasure.

Captain Nate is very passionate and knowledgable about the islands and surrounding area. He is an amazing fisherman and was prepared for anything the ocean threw our way. Marissa and Heather were hostesses/crew members onboard and incredibly enthusiastic, entertaining, and AMAZING chefs! All meals were made with local food and produce, and the catch-of-the-day if there was one. And you can have alcohol onboard - yay! They even arrange land and water taxis to get you from your hotel in Panama City to the boat.

Once onboard, our adventures were constant! We went around San Blas Islands to Chichime and Green Island. We fished, sailed with wild dolphins, and got up-close with the local Kuna culture. It had to be one of the best adventures of my 40-something country travel career. This trip is worth every penny! THANK YOU guys so much for everything!

Your age range 25-34
Dec 24, 2017
Too kind! We had such a blast with you guys and just a note, there usually is a catch of the day ;) how about those dolphins? We have some great video we hope to post shortly!
Ambreerbm...
Paris, France
“Amazing time in the San Blas islands with te Nomad crew!”
Reviewed December 12, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I stayed 3 days with a friend on the Nomad boat sailing in the San Blas with Marissa and Nate and it was just an amazing experience! Great snorkeling, amazing food with fresh products (honestly, I didn't expected to eat such good meals on a boat but Marissa made me change my mind :-)), authentic fishing experience and such a great time with this lovely couple. For sure the best way to discover the San Blas, it really worth it! I can only recommend it and I hope I will have the chance to come back on the Nomad!! Be warned, time goes fast in paradise..

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks so much for visiting us! We had such a great time with you two and wish you'd stayed longer :). Come back soon!
Jason L
“Checked it off my bucket list, then added it back. Yes, it's that good!”
Reviewed November 3, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

There’s really no way I will be able to convey in this short paragraph the adventure, relaxation and FUN that my wife and I shared on this charter. This was a bucket list item for me, and my wife was a little apprehensive. Now she can’t stop talking about it! I had begun following Nate on his Nomad Trip blog and really wanted to experience this life of sailing and adventure. I was tired of sailing my desk so I booked. Best thing I’ve ever done for myself. We enjoyed a great trip, made new friends with Nate and Marissa and shared some wonderful days in San Blas. The boat is top notch and what really makes it special is the crew. Nate and Marissa took the charter to the next level. Nate navigated the islands like a pro and put us in some of the most beautiful anchorages I’ve ever seen. He KNOWS the islands and where to fish! We were free to choose our itinerary… diving and fishing were at the top of my list and the wife wanted wine and relaxation. Mission accomplished! Evenings were spent watching beautiful sunsets and sipping Marissarita’s. And did I mention the food? Absolutely PHENOMENAL! I suspect Marissa could make soup from an old shoe and you would go back for seconds! From fresh sushi to lobster risotto to ceviche on the beach, the food was always fresh and the drinks cold.

I’m looking forward to making this trip an annual occurrence!

Your age range 35-49
Nov 6, 2017
We can't explain in this short paragraph how great it was having you both onboard! Such a pleasure when our clients turn into our friends :) We hooked (4) tuna and (1) swordfish yesterday (really!) so you have to come back and let us know if our seafood game has improved!
mnavara
Cloverdale, California
“The only way to see the San Blas Islands!”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I am about to retire as a customer service manager and our trip on the Nomad hosted by Nate and Marissa was what I would classify as outstanding customer service! The communication prior to our arrival was excellent. I had several questions that were answered promptly. I would give them 6 stars in each category, only 5 are available.
My wife and I had our daughter and son in law accompany us on this trip. We had private rooms that were comfortable and clean. The boat provided us with a new tropical paradise location daily. Every day was a new adventure into the San Blas Islands. We snorkeled daily on beautiful coral reefs that had a large variety of tropical fish which had colors and shapes that go beyond your imagination. We also visited a local Kuna tribe that was very interesting, it amazed me that these indigenous people live by using their local resources to survive. The Kunas came by to sell us crab and lobster, Marissa made this into a gourmet meal for all of us. We dove for conch and again had a delightful appetizer of conch fritters. Marissa is a very talented chef who prepared every meal with culinary expertise. Nate is an accomplished captain who is an excellent instructor for fishing and diving. One evening after anchoring at a safe moorage, he spotted what appeared to be Tarpon feeding near a rip. He pointed out this school of fish to me and asked me if I wanted to go, and with no hesitation we were off with some fishing gear and high hopes at just before sunset. We trolled along the rip and I hooked a hard fighting King Mackerel that weighed around 20 lbs. We decided to take that fish for a meal later on. Nate also caught a King Mackerel that was the same size. Nate was as excited for me as I was for him. We both had smiles on our faces that would make your jaw hurt. We released the second fish and headed back to the Nomad for dinner and Marissaritas (margaritas prepared by Marissa).
This is a fabulous way to visit the San Blas Islands and I can't say enough about the high level of customer service that Nate and Marissa provided us. They team up to give the ultimate San Blas Island experience. I highly recommend them!
Looking forward to chartering them again.

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks so much Mike! We couldn't have had a better group and a better time! We feel privileged to be able to call you friends and hope we see you again sooner rather than later :)
ASIAMcMas...
Maitland, Australia
“Sharpen your sword (fish) for a stunning sailing adventure”
Reviewed August 15, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

If there is a better crew than the NOMADS sailing San Blass Islands you will have to search very hard to find them. Nate is a very competent Skipper and designed an interesting itinerary, but it was entirely at our discretion. He went above and beyond staying up 24 hrs for us to try and catch an elusive sword fish. This was after catching an impressive Wahoo. He also helped with a spear fishing first catch. If fishing is you game, Nate is the only guy to go with.
Marissa was the engine room keeping us well fed with delicious healthy means, and constantly kept us hydrated. She was attentive without being overbearing, and nothing was too much trouble, even bringing shampoo to us in the Dingy to have a shower in the rain on one of the gorgeous islands.
They achieved the right blend of interaction and lively conversation while leaving us to do our own thing like chill on deserted islands for a long as we wanted. They guided us when we wanted it, such as diving, and left us to do our own thing such as island exploring. Oh, and the music was great too.

Aug 16, 2017
It was great having you and Debbie onboard! It was especially cool to have another avid fisherman onboard and I still can't believe that wahoo you caught, a beautiful fish! Don't be strangers and visit again sooner rather than later, until then - Nate and Marissa
jelliot20...
Toronto, Canada
“A unique, special experience in a remote, romantic region aboard The Nomad Catamaran.”
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

With Captain Nate's expert advice and guidance, we discovered some spectacular reefs in this unspoilt, secluded area called the San Blas Islands. First mate and chef Marissa created some amazing, tasty dishes using the fresh catch of the day, including, but not limited to, conch, tuna, trigger fish, lobster and crab legs. What a team! What a treat!
The varieties of healthy coral, the shooting stars at night, the relaxing time spent on the boat and the many hours spent snorkelling in the crystal clear warm waters have all created memories that we will never forget. Thanks, Nate and Marissa!

Aug 5, 2017
We were so happy to have you both onboard! What a great time with such great conversation! Please come back :)
Homeliz
“Fun, entertaining, delicious, adventurous,relaxing”
Reviewed June 14, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Be guest on board of Nomad was terrific. I can't accuse Marissa and Nate for weather as perfect it played out, but I absolutely can accuse both for making me feel so welcome and have a life-changing experience. If you are an adventurous person Nate is gonna be more than happy to take you out to the beautiful reefs for freediving and spearfishing. A go-pro is a must-have! The boat is cosy, clean and offers lots of room you wouldn't expect first. The food Marissa puts on plates is fresh, healthy and delicous. You always share meals, which is super nice!

Jun 16, 2017
Thank you so much Liz! We really enjoyed having you onboard
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing