“One of my top 5 adventures in my life!”

Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Volente
More attraction details
Owner description: The newest attraction in Austin, T for thrill seekers is Lake Travis Zipline Adventures. Experience the rush of zipping over Lake Travis starting from 22 stories above the water. You will enjoy some breathtaking views of Lake Travis while hiking on our nature trails between each zip. Our package includes a 2.5 hour zipline tour and an all day pass at our private, 15 acre beach with a half mile of water frontage. After a pulse-pounding zip line experience, you can cool off by swimming in the lake, have a picnic, or just relaxing in our lounge chairs. Bring your own cooler for lunch and drinks.
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I cannot express enough in words, just how much fun this adventure is. From the moment I arrived the sign in crew was professional but knew how to take the edge off my apprehension. The drive in the van to the lake was fun and interactive with the zip team. The ziplines are truly challenging and rewarding and beautiful and I will go back any chance I get! Thank you zip team for an amazing adventure!

Date of experience: April 2018
"safety"
in 50 reviews
"quinn"

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I were celebrating our birthdays, when we ziplined. We had an amazing time with top-notch guides, Neil and Jess. They were funny and gracious and experienced and the best! Safety was number one, and Neil and Jess explained well the safety measures and procedures to follow for a great experience. So worth the time!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Drove into town got checked in to hotel and came straight here. The view is awesome and you start by riding a boat across the awesome lake and then you hike. Went on 4 zip lines and it was a lot of hiking but well worth it. Would go back and do this again. The last zip line you get to race someone.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Shelby and Reev were so much fun! Loved this adventure! Beautiful views! Very thorough in safety precautions!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 3, 2018

This was my first time zip lining and we would do it again - so much fun for me and my teen daughters! Our tour guides, Lizzy and Joey were awesome - made us feel comfortable with the process and were both so helpful & fun. Recommend to anyone visiting Austin! Take your phone and enjoy the photo opportunities! This is a physical experience that i would recommend to all thrill seekers that love pushing their limits!

1  Thank Gamechanger2017