“Awesome!!!!”

Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Volente
More attraction details
Owner description: The newest attraction in Austin, T for thrill seekers is Lake Travis Zipline Adventures. Experience the rush of zipping over Lake Travis starting from 22 stories above the water. You will enjoy some breathtaking views of Lake Travis while hiking on our nature trails between each zip. Our package includes a 2.5 hour zipline tour and an all day pass at our private, 15 acre beach with a half mile of water frontage. After a pulse-pounding zip line experience, you can cool off by swimming in the lake, have a picnic, or just relaxing in our lounge chairs. Bring your own cooler for lunch and drinks.
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This was our first zipline adventure anywhere and we had so much fun! My husband and I are both afraid of heights but this was SO worth facing our fears. Our guides were Rex & Johnny. They were a blast but we also appreciated their attention to detail and safety. If you're looking for a thrill, this is the thing to do! Our kids were too small to do this with them but we'll be going again as they get older. Rex did have to pry my hands off the rails at the highest zipline and give me a little shove but it was worth it. ;-) The hikes in between the various lines were a little rigorous so you'll def. want to wear sturdy shoes. Good for a variety of ages as well. I think the minimum size is 75lbs.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank racewalkn

Austin, Texas
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“LOVED IT!!! Two Thumbs Up!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Rex and Taylor made the zip lining experience fun, safe and truly memeorable. Rex with his well timed jokes and at the same time professionalism when it came to safety was truly awesome. Taylor was phenomenol with hanging mid air for a very interesting photo opportunity. it was 2.5 hours of laughter and screams (of excitement). I'm scared of heights and once they got to know, they were so patient with me and made sure that i was comfortable before every leap. SO MUCH FUN! im definitely going back again. I think....think i'm over my fear of heights:)

Everyone was professional and friendly and i would recommend anyone who is into adventure and good time in Austin to check this place out.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank anupama_c179
Dallas, Texas
“Bachelorette Party Fun”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went here for my sister's bachelorette party. I've never gone Ziplining before, so our guides did a wonderful job helping us on the 5 ziplines we did.

Austin is a great place to go ziplining, just because of all the great views of the lake (or lack of due to droughts), hills, etc.

This place claims to have the longest zipline in Austin, which I believe. There were definitely some long ziplines.

If you go in the summer, make sure to drink plenty of water, because the hike to the last zipline is not a breeze.

I had fun, but honestly, ziplining is not much of an adrenaline rush in Austin. Maybe if I was in Costa Rica...

Visited September 2013
Arlington, Texas, Usa
“All around Awesome!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My girlfriend and I went to a smaller Ziplining attraction before this and had low expectations, but we were quickly amazed at how beautiful this place was! It was peaceful and well kept! We had an awesome time and the Guides were so enthusiastic and worked together fluidly! One of them even had his music playing while we hiked the trails. On top of every dollar well spent, there was a lovely bar at the end of the adventure. We recommend bringing a picnic basket for lunch prior to. Tip well!

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Friendly & funny staff, made us feel at ease! Would have liked it better if the lake levels were a little higher =(

Visited October 2013