“Hot ziplining”

Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Volente
More attraction details
Owner description: The newest attraction in Austin, T for thrill seekers is Lake Travis Zipline Adventures. Experience the rush of zipping over Lake Travis starting from 22 stories above the water. You will enjoy some breathtaking views of Lake Travis while hiking on our nature trails between each zip. Our package includes a 2.5 hour zipline tour and an all day pass at our private, 15 acre beach with a half mile of water frontage. After a pulse-pounding zip line experience, you can cool off by swimming in the lake, have a picnic, or just relaxing in our lounge chairs. Bring your own cooler for lunch and drinks.
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Fun, energetic, and knowledgeable guides. I wish I could remember their names but we gave each other nicknames! We used a grouping and was not treated any different than someone paying full price. The first two zips get you used to wiping and then it gets real. Fun real! Yes, the lake is low but its still pretty up in the hills. Please note you carry your own gear and its a lot of walking in some parts. The guides were extremely courteous to those who were slow getting up the hill. I didn't mind waiting as I was drinking my water getting to know our group. Great time with the family. Would recommend.

1  Thank AthenaP1

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My daughter (30) and I (55) went June 21, 2013, it was very hot (typical Texas weather). They have the absolute best staff - from the first person you meet at the office to all the drivers, boat captains and the wonderful guides. They encouraged you to take in plenty of fluids, take it slow and easy. They gave excellent instructions and encouragement in helping you have a great experience. Unfortuantely we were unable to complete the entire course, due to the heat and hiking, but the staff was very patient and understanding. I will be returning in the fall to try again.

1  Thank junkinbuddie
Reviewed July 8, 2013

An awesome experience that everyone should do. Need to be in pretty good shape to walk to the top of the last ZIP LINE. Our guides; Nick and Duffy were SUPERB, they made the adventure worth every penny.

1  Thank balloutx
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great tour guide John and great fun, nice views and very relaxing. Try groupon and similar to get vouchers as 100 buck price tag a little steep

Reviewed July 7, 2013

What fun! Dave and Maddie are excellent guides and very personable. This is one attraction you won't want to miss.

1  Thank Donna H