Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing!

It was such a blast and our guides were absolutely wonderful (Niel and Niel)! I couldn't have asked... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
mmanoj12
Amazing

I love my experience Zipline for the first time. I went for my cousin birthday. Our tour guides... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Dae08
Manvel, Texas

1,008 results
All reviews zip lining hiking involved uphill hiking highly recommend this adventure awesome adventure fear of heights super fun austin area lots of fun an absolute blast beautiful scenery fun experience bucket list spring break visiting austin night zip zips
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Our guides were Adam and Adam, and despite the cold, rainy day they were incredibly upbeat, happy and friendly. We honestly couldn't have asked for better tour guides on such a gloomy day! As for the zipline itself, I have never zipped (and neither had my friend) and they were great about walking us through everything first, starting us out with snacks and water before hitting the "bunny hill" ziplines. They progressively got longer with water stations along the hiking trails. Seriously a great time! If we had fun in the rain, imagine how great it could be in sunshine?! (or from what we heard, a soon coming moonlit zipline!)

Date of experience: October 2011
3  Thank Shauntal F
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Had a terrific time and I'm 71 years old. Some the climbs were a bit rough, but the zipping was a kick and a half. The longest is 2400 feet (almost a half mile), the longest in Texas by far and the ninth longest in the world.

The staff was outstanding, the entire operation extremely professional. I couldn't recommend this adventure any higher!

Date of experience: October 2011
3  Thank Barbara F
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Our guides were Tara,Jessie and Nick...they were awesome!!!! I loved the cool facts and history they gave us!! The Zips were amazing!!! The last one was definitely the best! Quite a hike to get up there but definitely worth it! I would for sure recommend this to anybody who's looking for a new adventure ! =)

1  Thank amandahydar
Reviewed October 1, 2011

We visited Lake Travis Zipline Adventures for a team building event yesterday. Jay and Tara were great hosts and we had a great time. I had never Zip-lined before, but several others in our group had, and they said this was by far the best zip-lining they had ever done. It was a lot of fun and a great team building event. The only word of caution is that there is some moderate hiking involved, especially for the last zip. You have to climb up before you can zip down!

Date of experience: September 2011
2  Thank Wally P
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Just got done with the entire journey today and it was absolutely fantastic! All of the Guides were awesome and really added so much to the adventure. Many of us had never done anything "zip" oriented and they took care of everything. Water, crazy stories, plenty of hiking, and they kept us all really safe. Trenton the Guide was fantastic! Oh, and Captain appreciate the ride in the water buddy. Don't want to forget about you. For all those that are looking for a fun adventure, some action, amazing scenery, and good people, you have to head out there and fun with these guys. Definitely going to be back! Thanks Gents!

Date of experience: September 2011