“Incredible food, Warm friendly staff!”
Review of Sushi Minato

Sushi Minato
Ranked #14 of 76 Restaurants in Georgina
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have been to many Sushi places all over and have never found one with the quality Minato has! All-you-can-eat places lack this quality because they are concerned with quantity they need to put out.
The rolls are always so big and packed full of flavour! The owner is amazing, very warm and welcoming! You can tell he puts a lot of heart into his work because the presentation of the food is always spectacular. Because he is the only cook sometimes there is a little bit of a wait, but every time we have had to wait even for a few minutes extra he gives us things to try for free.

I cannot say enough good things about this place and the owner Jason. If you are a true sushi lover than this is the place for you to go, and definitely worth the extra money!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Go and enjoy. The service and the quality of the food is very good. We enjoy the Bento box, Chicken Yaki-Udon and Teriyaki dishes. A must try for quick eat in or take out.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Really good Sushi! Nice to find a little gem like this north of the city! Nice and clean. Food was excellent!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was hesitant at first but since the family like sushi I went to Sushi Minato. I had the terryaki bento box and it was great. We are now regulars and I get the bento box every time and I am never disappointed!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

You can tell the owners of Sushi Minato care about the quality and presentation of their food. The service is always great and the food is reasonably priced.