Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Me and girl were satisfied with hotel Nefeli due to location and cleanliness. Hotel is small, 20 rooms, the owner is always in reception and can keep your keys when you go to beach. Located is on the beginning of street that has market, restaurants, shops, pubs, practically there you can spend every evening. The street leads to the beach, few minutes walking. Hotel is also few minues away from bus station and thus you can use local bus, you can go to the most beautiful beaches by bus. Also to Lefkada city only for 1,6 € or 3,6 € to Nydi. We didn't rent a car, was not necessary. In hotel we miss new toaster because existed all the time has errors and hair dryer, water heater. All in all I recommend this accomodation.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We had a really awesome stay at Hotel Nefeli in August! The hotel director is such a nice and friendly woman who is always interested in her guests and provides helpful informations for every need. We directly felt totally welcome and home.
The hotel is located in the middle of the pedestrian zone of Agios Nikitas which is a very small and cute place with nice restaurants and shops.
The rooms are really cosy and the bathroom is very modern and seems to be quite new. The only thing which is worth a remark are the beds which were quite old already.
In total it was just great! Thank you!!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ena07
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We have spent ten days in this hotel in Aghios Nikitas and it was amazing vacation. The owners are so nice people, who really cares about everybody and everything. Hotel is cleaned on daily basis. The rooms are nice and the bathrooms are new! Hotel is located at the beautiful promenade with many restaurants, bars and shops, but what I can say, we always went home about midnight and the promenade was already calm. I recommend the visit in September, less people and great atmosphere. Lefkada is wonderful place and I think that Aghios Nikitas is the most beautiful part of it.

Room tip: Our room was located toward the courtyard, so it was very quite there, but I can´t say about the rest of them.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Very nice hotel on a great location where you will immediately get across the exit door of the stores and restaurants, and the beach is just a few steps away.
In reception we meet owner Georgia who really friendly and takes time for you and a chat. You can feel very homey.
My little boy was fond of candy at the reception, which he was happy to offer him. The hotel is clean, the rooms are nice and the breakfast is just right. All great.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2017

I stayed here with my friends for 10 nights (breakfast included) and couldn't be more happier with our choice!
First of all, this hotel is situated in the best place - in center, on the main pedestal street in Agios Nikitas, close to the main city, and one of the best beaches - Milos beach, Kathisma beach etc.
It has its own parking, which I think is very important if you want to go to Lefkada - you must have a car, or rent a car.
The staff and owners (especially lady Georgia) are polite, helpful, friendly, absolutely great!
Room was clean, quiet, with fresh towels every day if you want, safe box, wi-fi for free.
Next time I come to Lefkada, I will stay here for sure!

Date of stay: July 2017