“Overpriced”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #60 of 194 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

We went there twice, once on opening week and again in January, we won't be back, the prices are very high and serving food in a paper basket just doesn't cut it, not for those prices. The one in Houston was way better.

1  Thank Northwestgirl64

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Love the Buffalo Wild Wings (BW3) restaurants, glad this one opened up semi near us as I really love hot wings. My wife likes then not so hot so this the place to go for the variety of flavor settings. Like the rustic atmosphere and the loads of TV's with everything going on. If you also like beer you'll love their massive selection. Their fare is not just wings, there are plenty of selections for this type of food establishment.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had a great experience at the new Buffalo Wild Wings in Spokane. The service was extraordinary, drinks and food were great. Yes, it is noisy but that is not the fault of the managers or people that work there.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Pros: fast, friendly staff, and good wings (I should hope so). Cons: It's freaking expensive for what you get! It was me, my husband and our young son, and our tab after tip came to over $48 with no alcohol. I got a lunch "special" that was $7, and consisted of a small flour tortilla with barely any chicken, some cheese and lettuce and a side salad. If there had been more to the tortilla thing, it might have been worth it but it was sadly lacking substance. My son wanted more wings after he finished his kids meal, so that's another almost $7 for five more wings. And yes, I read the menu so I knew how much everything cost, but almost $50 for lunch with no booze in a chain that specializes in one of the cheapest things you can possibly make? I won't go again.

15  Thank Sara O
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Love the wings and all of the food! The service is great and the environment is very fun and casual. Wish there were a bit more sauce on the wings though.