“Only Open Since November” 4 of 5 bubbles

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #97 of 185 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spokane, Washington
“Only Open Since November”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Love the Buffalo Wild Wings (BW3) restaurants, glad this one opened up semi near us as I really love hot wings. My wife likes then not so hot so this the place to go for the variety of flavor settings. Like the rustic atmosphere and the loads of TV's with everything going on. If you also like beer you'll love their massive selection. Their fare is not just wings, there are plenty of selections for this type of food establishment.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Spokane, Washington
“don't believe everything you read”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had a great experience at the new Buffalo Wild Wings in Spokane. The service was extraordinary, drinks and food were great. Yes, it is noisy but that is not the fault of the managers or people that work there.

• Visited January 2014
Bigfork, Montana
“How can it be so expensive?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Pros: fast, friendly staff, and good wings (I should hope so). Cons: It's freaking expensive for what you get! It was me, my husband and our young son, and our tab after tip came to over $48 with no alcohol. I got a lunch "special" that was $7, and consisted of a small flour tortilla with barely any chicken, some cheese and lettuce and a side salad. If there had been more to the tortilla thing, it might have been worth it but it was sadly lacking substance. My son wanted more wings after he finished his kids meal, so that's another almost $7 for five more wings. And yes, I read the menu so I knew how much everything cost, but almost $50 for lunch with no booze in a chain that specializes in one of the cheapest things you can possibly make? I won't go again.

Visited January 2014
9 Thank Sara O
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Fun, new hot spot in Spokane”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

Love the wings and all of the food! The service is great and the environment is very fun and casual. Wish there were a bit more sauce on the wings though.

• Visited November 2013
Post Falls, Idaho
“Wings, Beer, Sport and more.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is a new addition to the Sport Bar Scene around the Spokane area. It's so new that the "Now Open" sign is still up when we went to lunch yesterday. We were seated as soon as we walked in, and good thing, this place filled up fast. It was our first visit and it took us a bit to get through the menu as it is full of wings, burgers ,wraps ,salads, tacos, and a variety of sauces for every taste. They have a full bar, and a selection of 50 beers, and a nice selection of wines. There are also more tv's than you will want to count. Just about every vertical surface has tv's tuned to just about any sport you want. They even have special broadcast ,including the UFC Fighting championships. Our lunch was cheeseburger sliders with fries for me, and my wife had a Bufalito that comes with a salad. We shared a small order of wings( How could we not) and of course beer. It was all very good, in fact a really good sports bar experience. Every thing we saw served looked like it was something we would want to try. Service was really good, and I think these folks have figured out what people want in a sports bar. Give it a try ,it might just become your local sports bar of choice.

• Visited November 2013