“Atmosphere and Service Great Food Made Us Sick”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #65 of 189 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Came here to have lunch and to watch the Seahawks game with a couple friends. The place was extremely noisy and loud but that was to be expected. They had TV's everywhere and the service was fantastic. My friend and myself ordered their Pub burger, the grilled onions they had on the burger was cold and the burger overall was sub par. That night however we both got extremely bad stomach aches:( Next time if i ever go back i will just stick with beer. You are essentially just paying for the atmosphere when coming here.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We went for lunch because friends had told us that dinner hours were extremely loud. No one was able to visit because of the noise. We did not have the wings, which I have heard are very good. I had a chicken sandwich. I really couldn't find the chicken which was under heavy breading. I don't know if the noise level is the same in all the franchises....but we will not be back unless this changes.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

It was my first time eating here and it was one of the worst restaurant experiences in my life. We came for Monday night football, so I was expecting the hour and a half wait. What I wasn't expecting is what followed.
1) The hostess said we were next to be seated. She proceeded to seat 2 parties of the same size before us.
2) They sat our party of 3 at a half size table for 2 facing the wall, and then continuously ran into my chair in the aisle to get past.
3) There were so many staff walking around asking how everything was that we couldn't hold a conversation or watch the game. We had 5 different people come to our tiny table multiple times.
4) We were being rushed out the door. Those same 5 staff all tried to bring us boxes while my fiance was still eating!
5) It took 15 minutes to get a beer refill, but all the other tables were getting everything they asked for right away.
6) After trying to be pushed out the door, it took over 30 minutes for our waitress to bring us our check.
7) Our waitress called my fiance grouchy because he made a comment about the football game.
8) The gal at the table next to us had an electronic cigarette that she kept blowing at our table, yet no one told her to put it away. Even though there were kids present.
I'm genuinely trying to think of a worst restaurant experience that I've had, and I'm unable to. We decided in the 3rd quarter that it was better to go home and listen to the game on the radio than to finish it at Buffalo Wild Wings.
PS - the food was average... nothing special and expensive for what you get.